thirty nine - "oi oi saveloy"

Start from the beginning

"Daniel!" I hush him quietly, my heart stammering too quickly and my cheeks flushing redder and redder with every passing moment. "Don't you have some chores to do?"

"No?"

"What were you saying, sweetheart?" My mum asks my brother innocently, knowing full-well that I didn't want her to know what he was about to say.

"She was having sex earlier," my brother smirks triumphantly as he exposes me. "With a guy. Probably her boyfriend."

"Oi, oi, Saveloy!"

Where are you?

I roll my eyes at the third text Brad has sent in the past ten minutes. We planned to meet up in town today and he was running late so I was stuck at the Birmingham train station by myself as I waited for him.

I typed back a quick message, telling him I'm at Costa as I wait for him. I had bought him a drink and soon enough I was going to drink it myself since he was taking the piss to arrive.

Eventually, Brad strolls through the double doors of Costa and all the way to the back corner where I was sat awkwardly by myself. I smile at him as he sits next to me and presses a kiss to my lips. He leans against the chair comfortably, one hand on my thigh and the other gripping his coffee.

"Sorry about that, Jesse decided to shit all over the kitchen floor and I had to clean it up," he tells me.

"It's fine, I'll just be left stranded in a train station for an hour," I remark sarcastically and he rolls his eyes, giving my thigh a squeeze. "Anyway, where do you wanna go?"

"I brought my camera with me," he announces as he lifts up his bag. "So maybe you and I could find some cool places and I'll take some pictures of you?"

"I might break your camera."

"Don't be ridiculous. You're not that ugly," he teases me before taking a sip of his coffee. "I'm only joking."

"Damn right you are," I warn him, bantering back off of him. "Otherwise I'll have your head on a stake."

"You're so violent."

"There's worse things to be," I shrug, a playful smile on my lips.

"Yeah? Like what?"

"You," I poke my tongue out. We end up joking between us for another fifteen minutes before Brad and I finish our drinks and make our way out of the coffee shop.

He guided our way out of the train station and we follow a group of people through the shopping centre until we find some walls that we can use for photos.

The wall was painted white and blue and it was along an alleyway that was wide yet empty. Only a few bins littered up and down it and Brad grabs his camera out of his bag.

"What do I do?"

"Stand there and try to look pretty," he teases me and I punch his shoulder lightly, causing him to chuckle before placing a small kiss to my cheek. "Stand there and I'll take some pictures."

"I've never done this before—the modelling, I mean," I clarify as I step back so that there's more distance between me and the camera lenses. Brad waits for a few passers by to walk past before snapping a few photos without me knowing.

He holds the camera after a few shots and looks through them with a small smile, "you're so beautiful."

"Shut up, I'm blushing," I scowl at him and he takes the chance to snap a few more pictures. After a while, he's got a whole collection and we decide to go shopping. He puts away his camera and fastens up his bag before slinging it over his shoulders.

"I'll send you them on email?" He asks and I nod. He walks over to me and wraps his arms around my waist, giving me a hug. I place my arms around his neck and hold him tighter. "I love you."

"I love you, too."

He moves his head off of my shoulder and plants a kiss on my cheek, "I love you more."

"I love you most," I quip.

"Impossible," he places another kiss my lips. "Nothing you could ever say could convince me that you love me more than I love you."

"I'll fight you on that," I challenge him and a playful smirk is planted on his face. I move my hands from around his neck and plant them on his chest.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah."

I push him back gently against the wall, his eyes following my face at the action. His eyebrows. As his eyelids cover part of his eyes, his smirk changes to a surprised expression.

I place a kiss to his lips, "I love you the most." I brush my hand against his curls and push them back, planting a kiss on his cheeks, then his nose.

"I think we should continue this somewhere else, don't you?"

unedited.