"What the fuck?!" I hear a hazy growl coming from up the stairs.
Huh, I guess he was here.

Ryder's feet stomped against the floors as he walked up closer to me and immediately stood in front of me, throwing a punch my way.
I quickly block it and try to pin his arms down long enough to get my words out.

I twist his arm behind his back, and shout as fast as I can.
"Where is she?!!"

It's not even a second until he untangles himself and whips his body back around, throwing another punch my way right after kicking me down.
"I don't know who the hell you're talking about."

I get back up and shove him against the wall, pinning him. He struggles but not strong enough to break through my hold.
"BULLSHIT!! You know who I'm talking about! Where's ATHENA?!" I yell in his face.

He stops struggling and looks me dead in the eye.
"What do you mean. She was at school."
Fuck.

I let him go and drop him to the floor. He stands upright and is straightening his back. His entire body is tense as his fists are clinched shut.
"What happened to her." He says in an ordering tone

"I just barged in here and asked you that same question." I point out

"Do you really think I'd take my own sister?" He asks me.
Is he dumb?

"Yes. I do. Because it was your gang!" I shout, taking the note from my pocket and shoving it in his chest.

He grabs the paper and unfolds it, eyeing it carefully.
"When did this happen?" He asked again in a deep voice. I never realized how deep it actually was. Damn.

"Today after school. But you must have known that. This is your gang." I spit.

His eyes turn a bloodshot red. I can see every single vein in his body popping out from his arms and even through his shirt.

"Fuck!" He shouts, slamming and punching his hands against the wall.

Something tells me that he wasn't aware of this...
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Athena jacks:

".    "M-mom?..." I stuttered out. Trying to release my self from this god forsaken seatbelt
"Abby?" I whimpered.

Oh my gosh... we need to get out. I need to get out now.
I saw huge shard of glass sitting on the ceiling of the car.
My arms reached for it, as far as they could go

"Come on... come on" I repeat to myself over and over.
The tips of my fingers kept knocking it around, sliding into the other glass shards

"Reach Athie reaachhh" I dragged on
Practically popping my arm out of its socket, I got it. I finally got the shard

"Hold on guys, please hold on...."

I reached up towards my belt, trying desperately to cut it off. The buckle was stuck on this stupid thing. The shard cut my fingers with every swipe, but I had to get it off.

With one more swipe, I had fell on the ceiling of the car. The tiny pieces of glass sunk into my skin as I lifted myself up. Desperately trying to make my way to the front seats.

I pushed myself towards them and saw them hanging there. Arms dangling down like they were Halloween decorations.

"Hold on. Please. Please don't leave me" I whispered to myself. Making my way up to my mom

"Mom?..."

No answer. Her eyes were closed and dirt covered her face, blood dripping down. So much blood...

"M-mom... please" I shook her body
"Please!!"

I reached up and unbuckle her seat belt, she falls right down and I catch her.
"You're okay, you're okay mom." I sob as I gently set her down.
I move away from her and onto Abby. Abby looks better than mom.

"Abs? Abby? Please wake up okay. I need you." I shake her body like I did moms. But her eyes start to open.

"Abby!! Oh thank god!" I shout, reaching up to unbuckle her seatbelt, and letting her fall against me.

"A-athie..." her voice is practically gone, breathy. It's taking everything In her.
"I- I love y-you." Then her eyes close.
My hands are pressed firmly against her body as I keep her pressed against me.

"No. No no no please. Please Abby wake up. I need you please!"            "

I wake up with a breathe. A deep inhale.
It gets worse and worse every time. . .

My head pounds, my stomach aches and my hand is throbbing.
The first thing I can tell from my surroundings is that the air is cold. And unless there is dirt inside of a building, I'm outside in the dark.

The only light out is the moon, and it's dead silent. I can hear, but there's nothing too hear. It's just silence.
When I look down at myself, I first make sure that I'm overall okay. But I can't even tell for myself.

My legs seem to be fine. I'm moving them around and they don't hurt anywhere. My body is tied against the thick tree trunk, but I start looking down at my arms and hands. They hurt, and ache. They feel bruised. And I don't even have to look at my stomach to tell that something is wrong. I can feel it.
When I looked down at my arm again, all I can see is that half on my arm and my entire hand is covered in my own blood. The cut was slashed just below the elbow.

By the feeling I have in my face, I'm thankful that no one is around to look at me right now. All I can picture is a swollen black eye with some busted up lip, cuts all over. But it feels worse than that.

What the hell happened?

Then I hear it. I hear the footsteps coming towards me. I'm frozen.
Is it them?
Could someone be helping me?
Is this my rescue?

But of course, no such luck.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

AHHHHH!!!
Who do you guys think Abby is?