Chapter 12

At the cottage, Sarah and Mary mess with Jay and Ice, who were in cages hanging from the ceiling. Sarah spins Jay's cage in circles and Mary is force-feeding Ice candy. The two whine and complain. Sam and Dani are tied to chairs, Winifred walks up to Dani. "Soon the lives of all thy friends will be mine. And I shall be young and beautiful again." she said. "It doesn't matter how young or old you are! You sold your soul! You're the ugliest thing that's ever lived, and you know it!" Dani yelled at the witch. "Ah...you die first!" Winifred hissed. "NO! Take me!" Sam shouted. "My, my, what a brave little boy. No, darling, my sisters and I have other plans for you." Winifred told him. "What? W-what is it? What do you have planned for me?!" Sam asked terrified. "You'll find out soon enough." replied Winifred. The witch bites her tongue and spits into her cauldron. "Tis ready. Pry open her mouth." said Winifred. "Gladly!" said Mary. "NO!" Sam screamed. "Dani, don't drink it!" shouted Binx. "Shut up, you!" Winifred snapped. "Don't drink it!" Binx shouted again. "Come on, open your mouth! Open up. Ow, she bit me!" said Mary. Then, Max and Dean burst into the cottage.

Dean points a shotgun at the witches. "Prepare to die! Again." said Max. Dean cocks the gun. "Step away from the kids, or else." he said. "You, you have no powers here, you fools." scoffed Winifred. "Yeah, but, he has a gun." Max replied pointing to Dean. "Hollywood!" said Jay. "Lose-chester!" said Ice. "We have a power greater than your magic, and that's knowledge." said Max. "Come on, man." Jay sighed. "And there's one thing that I know that you don't." Max continued. "And what is that, dude?" Winifred said sarcastically. Her sisters laugh in response. "Daylight savings time." Max said smiling wickedly. The witches look at him confused. A beam of light shines through the windows. The sisters believe it's the rising sun and panic.

While the Sanderson Sisters were trying to hide, Max and Dean untie Sam and Dani. "Max! Get me out of here!" Binx said. He was in a bag hanging over the fireplace. "The sun!" groaned Winifred. "It hurts!" whimpered Sarah. They dramatically collapse on the floor. Dean leads Sam and Dani out of the cottage while Max grabbed the bag Binx was in. "Hot! Hot cat! Hot cat!" Binx yelped. Max dumps the potion onto the floor. "Hey, let me outta here." Jay pleaded. "Help! Hey, Hollywood. Help us out here." Ice begged. Max takes the shoes that Ice stole from him off his feet. "Tubular." Max said before leaving. Ice bursts into pitiful, ugly tears. Max, Dean, Sam, Dani, and Binx join Allison and John in the car and drove off.

When they didn't turn to dust, the witches realized it was still night. "I am alive!" cheered Sarah. "That boy! He tricked us again!" Winifred growled. In the car; John is driving, Dean is in the passenger seat, Max and the others are squeezed in the back, and Binx is in Dani's lap. "Step on it, Mr. Winchester!" said Dani. "I am, sweetie." John replied. "Are they following us?" Max asked. "No." answered Allison glancing back. Winifred suddenly appears outside the driver's window. "Well, hello there handsome, what's thy name?" Winifred said to John. She grabs him and tries to pull John out of the car. "Let go of my dad, b**ch!" Dean said grabbing his dad's pistol and shooting Winifred's arm. This knocks her into the bushes.