CH 18 Jackson's Curse

( Third p.o.v )

The group had tried outrunning the danger but it was no use. They ended up surrounded by monsters. There were at least hundreds of hellhounds some cyclopes and ghost-like figures as well. Wrath paled at the ghost-like figures along with Annabeth.
The two realized the ghostlike figures were indeed Arae. Wrath was scared they would reveal who he was.  Everyone brought out their weapons along with Greed. Wrath was becoming more nervous as they waited for something to happen. Finally, an Aria came up she looked older than the rest. "Well well what do we have here, " she smiled viciously.

( Wrath's p.o.v )

I stood at the back with Greed. The Aria looked mean and nasty with her smile. "You demigods are sure in some big trouble." "Who are you?" asked Gunter. "They're Araes. They place the curses you've earned during your life. You can't kill them they just reform to quickly, " Annabeth said frightened. "Ahh, I see the Athenian spawn remembers us," smiled the Aria. "What are you here for?" I asked.  "To kill y'all of course, " she smiled.

The questers got ready to fight. "Good enough chit chat then and while we're at it lets make it fair."
I waved my hand and all the Hellhounds disappeared. This made the Arae mad as they came charging at us with the cyclopes. 
"Listen, guys, I know you can't kill the Araes. so I need you to listen carefully. Greed and I shall get rid of them while Thalia and Nico help. Hunter and Gunter take care of the cyclopes. Annabeth and Leo cover any of us if needed also protect Calypso." Everyone got started on their tasks as Greed and I took on the Arae.

While we were fighting I gave some instructions to my cousins. "Nico, Thalia use your powers to help us. When we strike them use the shadows and wind to blow the monster dust somewhere, please." They nodded at us as we started to slash left and right. It hurt just as bad as last time I tried to defend Annabeth and me.

Our plan was working as Nico and Thalia managed to make them disappear or blow them away. Greed was struggling just as much as me. The boys and the couple had finished their part of the fight and watched as we fought. Greed was blind from one eye limping from his right leg. I, on the other hand, looked physically ok but on the inside, I was on fire. My stomach was cramping, I kept having mild heart attacks, my kidneys were on fire and my ears and eyes were bleeding out.

( Hunter's p.o.v )

We watched as father and Uncle went hard on these Arae. Nico and Thals were also doing awesome getting rid of them. Once we finished off the two cyclopes father and Greed we're almost done. But Uncle Greed had me worried he looked ready to collapse. I was going to warn Father when it happened Uncle was struck with some type of painful curse. "Haha, Greed you have unlocked the curse of Kronos. You shall fill his pain till the end of time, " one of the Aria had yelled.

Father went angry he started to glow dark purple letting his sin out. He was a mess slashing left and right till he just dropped. "How does that feel Wrath. You've unlocked a curse from a mortal to go paralyzed as you did to him before death." His eyes went wide as he laid there motionless on the floor. "Annabeth, Leo you got to kill the last three hurry please?" I begged. "I'll protect them you take them out love, " said Leo.

Leo reached them and made a tornado of fire around Father and Uncle blocking off the Arae. Annabeth, on the other hand, didn't look ready to fight. She struck one as Nico got rid of the dust. She started to hiccup a lot as she continued. What happened next shocked everybody. She struck the second to the last one and collapsed withering in pain more than Uncle.

Thalia got rid of it blowing it away as the last one laughed evilly. "Poor poor Athenian spawn. You have been bestowed the curse of The two-time savior of Olympus, Bain of Gaia and Kronos, Savior of Artemis, Bearer of the sky, slayer of monsters, Son of Poseidon and The Betrayed Hero your Ex lover Percy Jackson. You will feel the pain you have caused him, " she said dispersing into the shadows.

We kind of just stood there in shock as Annabeth laid there crying her eyes out withering in pain. "Set up the tent boys, y'all are going to have to heal us, " said Father still paralyzed.  We did as told, while Leo tried to comfort Annabeth. Once we did we called on Jax and the hounds to watch the tent. We put all three of them on the couches as the Fates flashed in.

"Hello, once again young ones we must speak to the Sin real quick." They snapped their fingers a dome appeared over them it was black and soundproof. "There's something fishy going on, " said Thalia. "How so?" questioned my brother.  "Greed's curse from Kronos. There are only two people I know Kronos would curse and as far as I'm concerned one is dead," she stated. "You don't think Greed is Percy do you?" asked Nico. Thalia shook her head, " I'm honestly not sure." "Well, we can have Annabeth annoy them with questions and find out, " said Nico.

( Third p.o.v )

The Fates talked to the pair as they explained that they would have to choose someone to heal them. Greed and Wrath just kept looking back and forth at each other. "Come we don't have all day, " said the Fates. "Fine Calypso will be the one I trust her, " said Wrath. The fates looked at Greed, " You heard the man I trust him with my life."
The Fates nodded taking down the shield. Everyone went quiet as it did.

"Calypso my dear you have been chosen to heal the boys. Annabeth's curse is going to be harder to remove because of the person who cursed her. Will flash the boys and you to Wraths room." They snapped their fingers and the small group was gone. "Stay here and wait for us we need to do one more thing. They left the others and appeared in Wraths room.

" Calypso you must swear on us not to reveal their identities." She nodded them and took her oath. The Fates gave her the medicine need and told the boys to make their hoods disappear. Calypso gasped at the two faces she was looking at.