chapter 8

I woke up, slowly opening my eyes to the light and shut them quickly.

It was too bright. Then, I opened them back up to see that someone changed me. It was a beautiful Nightgown, made of pure silk. I could feel the quality and care that had been put into it.

For a moment I was worried that it was the doing of one of the perverts, but then I realized that Yui was also here with me. I sat up for a moment looking around the room, it was beautifully decorated, I love it. I couldn't have done a better job if I had done it myself. After a while, I began falling back to sleep.

It was peaceful, I feel so good in this big bed, the silk sheets felt good against my skin.

Sadly, that was interrupted by someone telling me to get up and get ready for school.

School.

Are they crazy?

We just moved here yesterday. We haven't even had time to settle in, because yesterday they forcibly put us to sleep.

Plus, do they not see the time, its dark out. Like hell I was going to get up.

I put my pillow over my head.

They kept telling me, but I held the pillow tighter. Then I felt hands grab my feet and my immediate instinct was to grab the bed headboard. I had a tight grip to so when they pulled my feet by body lifted off the bed, but my hands stayed on the headboard. After a while they just left me, and I let go of the headboard. A few minutes later someone can in, when I opened my eyes I saw Yui. She started to change me into my uniform, once she was finished one of the guys came in I don't know who my vision was still blurry from being asleep. The boy picked me up and carried me downstairs. I buried my head in his neck and fell back to sleep. I heard a car door open then a few minutes close.

That's when I started to wake up and I was sitting in a car with 11 other people.

"So Yui that dress you dressed me in was pretty," I said to Yui.

"I didn't dress you Aileta" she said back innocently.

"haha funny..." I laughed.

"I'm serious " she said.

I paused and looked around at all of them, glaring. Why, who, what and when the hell, was all I could think. I started turning red not from embarrassment, but from anger.

"You bunch of pervs, I'm going to kill all of you. I swear!!!!" I yelled.