chapter 6

Yui ran with all of her might, dragging me along, making me stumble. Surprisingly, no one has caught up to us at the moment, but they are vampires, they'll catch up eventually.

As we got down the hallway we saw cakes on one sided, then on the other side was Kanato. I stop and was about to grab a cake but Yui had to pull me.

"I will break you," Kanato's voice echoed.

Wow these guys are something else. Then we rounded a corner and saw a telephone Yui ran towards it, once again dragging me along with her. Once she picked it up she realized the phone wire was cut.

"I told you you wouldn't need a phone during your time here" we heard Laito say. Yui dropped the phone "now where could my bitch-chan and Utsukushi-sa be" he said as I backed up and bumped into him. He gentle gripped onto my shoulder and whispered in my ear, "take a guess."

Yui pushed him away from me and started dragging me again. I totally gave up getting away, I mean come on, their vampires, and if they didn't have something up their sleeve they would have caught us no problem.

We finally arrived at the front door, but it wouldn't open. As Yui tried to open the door I just leaned against the other door. Suddenly I felt a hand slam on either side of me and I looked up to see Ayato.

"Where are you going? Please humor me by screaming at the top of your lungs." He said while grinning crazily, I stuck my tongue at him and Yui pushed him away. She started pulling me again.