chapter 5

"But this has to be a mistake. No one told us about brides. And beside your all kind of weird" Yui said.

"Yui! Are you serious!? We both know that they are weird, but you're not supposed to point it out" I whispered to her.

"I- I need to call father." She said loud enough for everyone to hear. Suddenly we heard a cell phone click open and we turned to see Ayato holding Yui's cell phone.

"M-my phone! Please give it back!" Yui shouted.

"Should I?" He said looking at the phone then Yui.

"Yes, you should!" I said in a low dangerous voice that didn't seem to faze him.

We saw a hand take the phone away from Ayato. When we looked up we saw Subaru. He held the phone in his hand.

"What are you doing?" Yui asked.

"I'm doing this" he said crushing the phone within seconds with one hand.

"Hold could you... " Yui said looking down sadly at her phone on the ground.

"There, there bitch-chan. We are going to be great friends so you won't need a silly phone." suddenly Laito was right next to her.

As soon as he said that my phone rung, talk about wrong timing. Everyone looked at me while I looked at everyone. It was an awkward moment for me.

"Wow! Yui's phone is awesome it's even ringing when it broke" I laughed nervously.

"Aileta that's your ringtone not mine." She said.

"NO, Yui you remember you change your ringtone before got in the car"

"No, I didn't" I just lost all hope.

"Ketsueki Baggu we're are not stupid" said Ruki.

"Fine but if I give it to you, you have to promise not to break it, because I spent a lot of money on this phone!" I said.

He nodded reaching for it, but I held out my pinky. Ruki sighed but latched his pinky on to mine and I gave him my phone.

I don't know what happened because I started staring at Ruki, but Yui fell on top of me and when I fell I scrapped my hand on the carpet. This made me bleed a bit, but when I looked up at them their eyes were glowing.

Yui gasped and took her cross pendant out holding it I front of us.

I held in a laugh, and I heard Shu chuckle.

"Honestly, do you really believe the stories written by moral, that we're are vulnerable to garlic, crosses and the sun. How foolish of are mortals. This makes me furious." Reiji spoke up clearly annoyed.

Yui quickly stood up, grabbed my hand and ran out the door.