chapter 7

I was dragged until Yui stopped at an open door, she then dragged me into the room.

It was dusty.

"We have to find a way to get out of here." Yui said to me.

"Well, Yui walking into a dusty creepy room is the perfect way to get out of here. Are you really that dense? Do you not pay attention to the horror movies I watch all the time? Do you know that curiosity beat, strangled, murdered, and buried the cat?" I asked, but she didn't answer.

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my chest as if someone stabbed me in my chest. I wanted to scream, but no sound came out of my mouth I fell to the floor.

It hurt so bad.

I looked over to Yui she was on the floor clinching her chest. Then suddenly the pain stopped. I looked around, while Yui looked out the glass window. I spotted a book with a picture in it, I took the picture out and saw it was a picture of 1-year old Yui and newborn me. Yui was behind me looking at the photo also.

"Is this us?" Yui asked.

Yui and Aileta give me happiness. The fact that they aren't actually my children means nothing now. I am only grateful for this blessing everyday of my life.

"What does this mean..." Yui asked.

"Adopted" I said in disbelief.

"Out of all rooms you HAD to pick this one."

We turned around to see all 10 guys right behind us. All of them in different stances.

I got up and held fathers diary up.

"What is the meaning of this? Why I fathers diary here? Do you know him!? How?!!" I demanded to know. They looked at me I could have swear I saw their eyes soften at me for a spilt second.

"This room has been sealed off for a while. I will have to get a new lock." Reiji said ignoring my question.

"Yeah, Bitch-chan, Utsukushi-sa how did you two get in here" asked Laito.

"Stay put you are my prey" Kanato and Kou said at the same time.

"Okay! Okay! That is enough I am no one prey, you got that. I am guessing this is why none of you creeps have a girlfriend. Do you just go around to girls saying 'hey, random lady, you are my prey' huh do you? You do not know how much I wanna hit all of you! Why are my questions not being answered." I said getting mad, throwing a tantrum.

Ayato glared at me.

"Yeah that's right glare, glare up a storm why don't you. Because, guess what? I can glare right back" I said while glaring at him.

I don't know happened, but the next thinhg I knew Yuma pushed me up against the bookshelf. I was about to slap him until Kanato grabbed my hand. Yuma started to lick my neck while, Kanato started to lick my wrist. I was about to kick them until Shu knocked down the picture frame.

What the hell, did he just save us.

I was in deep thought until someone put their hand of my eyes making me fall asleep.