Chapter 4: The Battle at the doors of death

Percy POV

Finally after crawling through hell itself I'm finally at the doors of death. I hope the death mist works. Im following behind bob until we reach the doors. It was gaurded by Krios and Koios. While Bob went to talk to them I snuck behind them and cut the chains, closing the doors of death I nearly got to the elevator until I was transported somewhere else.

I was in some arena nobody occupied the arena except queen dirt face herself "Gaea" I hissed "ah my Great grandchild so nice to see you how have you been" she said casually like I wasn't about to kill her."fine just crawled through Tartarus to get out and help my friends defeat you and your sons" "oh silly perseus your friends already killed my sons at Athens with the gods it's been 1 month since the battle and everybody thinks your dead" it's not true " I yelled "it is I swear it on the Styx" my mouth hung open "I know young percy jackson but my sons are attacking my treasuries son Iapteus/Bob right now".

She brung out her sword I ran at her with riptide I slashed at her and stabbed at her but she played on the defense this went on for 2 hours Until I got lucky and she tripped I stabbed her right through the heart. She shreaked and dropped to the ground and turned into golden dust. I picked up her sword for evidence I remembered Bob and small bob I teleported back to the doors.

I looked back the doors weren't gaurded i could run get back home and close the doors but Bob helped me I knew I would never forgive myself Titan or no Titan. I ran to the battlefield I realized giants were destined to be killed by god and a Demigod but I didn't care I don't abandon friends. I sliced and diced about 3 minutes later I killed all the giants by myself Bob stood there gaping at me and I killed Krios and Koios too. "Percy how..." "I don't even know" "quickly get to the elevator" alright thank you Bob " "oh and percy I give you my blessing oh and here keep small bob" he said as he handed me small bob as I stepped through the elevator.

That was the last I saw of Bob my friend.