16

febe_braam
what happened to my life

esmee.braam
where are you?

febe_braam
in the McDonald's

esmee.braam
alone??

febe_braam
yeah, I just came to buy some pie

febe_braam
but I just don't know if it's a good idea

esmee.braam
to buy some apple pie?

febe_braam
obviously I'm not talking about pie right now

esmee.braam
??

esmee.braam
I can't follow you now

febe_braam
good idea to go out with Nyck

esmee.braam
Nyck who

febe_braam
De Vries

esmee.braam
just a minute, I'm checking him out

febe_braam
I don't even know if he asked me out on a date or just to meet up as a friend like Lando

esmee.braam
yeah, sure, Lando is just a friend #irony

febe_braam
he is

esmee.braam
then what's your problem?

esmee.braam
go out with Nyck, he looks cute and Lando is just a friend

esmee.braam
so apple pie?

febe_braam
yes

febe_braam
apple pie

Sorry, it's not so excited, but I want you to see the bonding between the sisters and also a little part of how Febe is thinking about the whole situation. Like about the things with Lando and Nyck, so you'll see some other chapters like this in the future!
Thank you for reading and leaving signs!
Ps.: I'm pissed. First of all I'm a fan of Max so happy 21st birthday, my little dutchie, but my problem is that I'm not into Hamilton and Mercedes (I'm hesitant about Bottas because he's a good guy, but he's with Mercedes), so I think without big explaination you can guess why I'm mad at the race today and everything what happened. I believe that the 40 plus 3 points ahead Vettel would have been enough for Hamilton (and now it's 50), so I don't think it was reasonable to just not swop the cars back, because for me, it shows that it's more strategy than racing... Which should be equal. I have never loved, when strategy is at the expense of real racing, you know (but of course I understand why they did it, but I believe it was too much...). And also I think Bottas would have deserved the win because he did a good lap at the end yesterday, Hamilton didn't, and he was good today too. He even helped Ham. So what now.

What do you guys think about the race? Are you Mercedes fans or Ferrari or Red Bull like me (mostly)? Or do you prefer "smaller" teams? (My other baby, Charles ended up on 7th, unfortunately Pierre had DNF, and it was a boring race for Kimi, so yes, they were my boys.)