Jealousy (Ashton Irwin)

I was walking thorough Taco Bell with my boyfriend Ashton, when Someone touched my shoulder.

"Y/N?" It was my ex-boyfriend Louis. He turned gay but his boyfriend and I were the only two who knew that.

"Louis!" I yelled. Everyone looked at us. I embraced him into a hug and kissed his cheek. I still liked him, but come on? He's gay!!

"Hey! What's new, babe?" He said.

"Oh nothing really just out to eat."

"Yeah with me... Ashton... Her boyfriend. Who she's with now... On a date." Ashton Chimed in but Lou and I ignored him.

"Nice babe go get our food." I ordered him. And he did.

Louis and I talked for about 30 minutes before he realized he had to go... I walked over to Ashton who was finished eating.

"Sorry I didn't-"

"I'll wait in the car." He said and left. I grabbed my food and followed him out.

"Ashton I'm sorry I just haven't seen him in forever." I got in the car and we drove home.

When we got to the house Ashton went inside, without a word. I ran into the house after him.

"Ashton I'm sorry!" I yelled as soon as I ran in the door I ran into Ash. He looked at me angrily.

"What." He asked. (Angrily)

"I'm sorry..."

"Get upstairs, strip, and wait on the fucking bed."

"What?"

"Now."

I run upstairs and go into bathroom. I quickly change into lace underwear and a matching bra. But I out my clothes back on. I know he told me to strip but I just can't wait there naked!??

I lay in the bed and cover up because , frankly, I'm quite scared. A few minutes later I hear footsteps coming towards the room. The door opens.

"Y/N, what are you doing? Please sit up. I need to tell you something."

I sit up and slowly uncover myself.

"Yes, Ashton?"

"First of all, why were you hugging your ex-boyfriend at Taco Bell? Second of all, why'd you leave me out of the conversation like you did. And Third, why aren't you stripped so I can punish you?!"

"You're angry about that?"

He walked over to the bed and sat. Then he motioned for me to come over there.

"Strip." He demanded once I stood in front of him. I took off my shirt and then my pants. He smiled.

"Good?"

"Good. Now Kneel over my lap." I kneeled down and put my butt up in the air while on his lap. "So, we're going to play a game."

"Okay." I nod.

"You answer the question correctly you get amazing pleasure, you answer it wrong, then you get pleasurable pain. Okay?"

"Okay..." I feel his finger gently touching my center with the tips of his finger tips. Trailing them up and down. I squeeze my thighs together.

"You have to sit still." He demands. I nod. "First question, who was the guy from Taco Bell?" I feel his fingers stop at where the entrance is, but my lace underwear is in the way.

"Louis... My ex-boyfriend."

"Tsk tsk tsk. Baby. I'm so disappointed in you. The correct answer is 'I don't remember Ashton. He doesn't matter and I want you to cum inside me."

"What?" I say. He pulls my underwear down. He sticks his finger in my entrance. I moan. He adds another and another. How is this pleasurable pain!? I grind backwards on his fingers. He curls them inside me. I groan louder. He yanks them out and smacks give me a painful spanking. I yelp.

"Next, why did you talk to this Louis guy in the first place." Now this may seem crazy but I wanted him angry. It was a huge turn on. I mean I'm already leaking all over him.

"I missed him. I haven't seen him in forever." He gasps and I feel a sharp pain in my ass Again. 3 times. And 3x harder than the first one. I yelp each time.

"Say my name when you yelp!" He yells as he smacks my ass again.

"LOUIS!!!!!" I scream making Ashton furious. He throws me on the bed laying on my stomach. He puts my butt up in the air with my legs spread where he can get easier access to my entrance. He SLAMS inside me.

"FUCKING SAY MY NAME!!!!!" He demands.

"ASHTON!!!! ASTON IRWIN!!! IRWIN ASHTON!!!" I scream each time he thrusts into going deeper and deeper each time. He slams on my g-spot and I cum all over him not expecting to. He thrusts into me even deeper and it feels like he broke my big G. I came AGAIN!! Which made him cum and he pulls out.

"Louis couldn't do that could he?" He asks in between breaths.

"Do what?" I'm panting harder.

"Make you cum twice."

"No. But that's because he's gay." I breathe out. His face drops. And I kiss him on the lips. "I love you, Ashton."

"I love you, too, Y/N."