Party Rocking!! (Michael Clifford)

It was the end of the day and I was on my way back to my house when I heard someone yelling my name. I turned around to look. "Y/N!! Wait up!!" It was my close but my too close friend Michael.

"Hey, Y/N, do you want to come to my party to tonight." He asked taking deep breaths from running. I didn't really feel like partying but for all I know someone hot could be there.

"Umm sure. I guess." I replied. He smiled really big and kissed my cheek. That's new.

"Great. It starts at seven." He said and started running back towards his house. I watched as his tall figure disappeared down the hill.

~My house~

I walked into the upstairs bathroom to take a shower. My only chance to ... Pleasure myself when no one's around I washed my self and then started to touch myself. I suddenly heard a knock at the window in the bathroom. I didn't think anything of it. I then heard a small thump. Maybe my phone just hit the floor. Right? I started thinking about Michael again and started to rub myself.

"Fuck, Y/N!" I heard Michael's voice. I turned and he had opened the curtain.

"Michael get out!!" I yelled. He jumped and ran back towards the door.

"Just reminding you about the party." he yelled I heard him running down the stairs. Why was he even in here!?

I got out quickly and got dressed for the party. I was so embarrassed!! Michael Clifford just saw me pleasuring myself to him!!!

I looked at my dress. I looked awesome. Then, I walked to his house. I was scared to face him. This was so embarrassing. I knocked on the door. The music was pumping and people were all over the place. Michael opened the door.

"Y/N, you made it! Here come in." He said. I walked in and we walked to get a drink.

"Want to dance?" I asked. He nodded and we went to the dance floor.

We started grinding on each other to the beat.

"Do you wanna go upstairs." I felt his boner on my back.

"N-" He interrupted and pulled me through the crowd to upstairs. He pushed me Into his room.

"Michael what are you doing?" I asked.

"I saw you in the shower, I was hoping I would just see you naked, startle you, and force you to come to my party, but the way you were touching yourself and oh gosh. It was so hot and then I thought you saw me 'cause you moaned my name!"

I was blushing. "What are you Saying"

"Let me please you." he demanded.

"Okay."

He laid me on the bed and slid my dress up to right Under my boobs. He rubbed my thighs. I watched as he slid Down my underwear. He smiled at me.

"You're so gorgeous." Then he slowly kissed up my thighs to my heat. He slid his tongue across my center. I moaned. He stuck his finger in me slowly.

"Like this?" He asked. I squeezed my thighs together on his hand.

"Y-yes." I managed to say.

He stuck in two more fingers and my muscles clenched around him. I could feel my stomach start to clench forming my orgasm.

"Michael I'm-" He pulled his finger out and quickly started moving it all around. I released all into in mouth. He made a slurping noise.

"You taste soo good."

He pulled down his pants and I expectedly slammed into me.

"MICHAEL!!!!" I screamed. He groaned and we thrusted together a few more times. He slowly hit my g-spot and I couldn't hold it. I came which made him cum inside me.

He fell on top of me.

"That was great." He said. I smiled in agreement then fell asleep on him after he pulled out.