One

One

It was quiet with the exception of the whirling ceiling fan spinning above him. The short ticking played as a constant reminder of his whereabouts. Everything around him was so pristine and draped in neutral colors. Yet there he sat, a breathing contradiction to it all. He wondered why he continuously bothered with the idea of trying to fix himself. Nearly all of his sessions ended with someone other than himself in a compromising position. "So what brings you to see me today, Mr. Willams?" His new therapist was noticeably beautiful and, of course, she was of his choosing.

"Don't be so formal," He smirked with his gaze meeting her head on, "Calling me Malachi is good enough

"Don't be so formal," He smirked with his gaze meeting her head on, "Calling me Malachi is good enough."

"That goes against protocol..."

"Well, I guess that just makes me a rule breaker then, huh?"

Look at her, he thought.

As soon as he said that he could sense her faux wall of innocence take a bit of a hit. She smiled at him while tucking away a dark loose curl, tilting her head in newfound interest, "So I'm curious to hear more about this alter ego of yours..." That's where he should've cut her off. He didn't, instead, he chose to feed into her captivation. "Are you?" He queried lowly, his tongue slowly gliding across his bottom lip. Malachi watched her closely, examining her from head to toe. She nodded, "I've heard a lot about you."

His stare was a silent invitation.

Would she take it?

She crossed one leg over the other, displaying one brown thick thigh. He smirked a bit. Clearly, she wasn't aware of what she could potentially be getting herself into. "Scorpio is not for the faint at heart Ms. Cavanaugh." He'd addressed her by her last name as an attempt to remind her of the professionalism that she was supposed to be keeping - on her part that is. "Well," She murmured, "In order for this to work I personally need to get to know that side of you so that we can begin making some kind of progress."

He chuckled, shaking his head, "No, you don't... trust me, you really don't want that. You have no idea what you're asking for when you say you want to get to know Scorpio."

Instantly, she seemed taken aback. Her curiosity was evident in the furrowing of her eyebrows and that's how he always got them. Curious yet, every bit of intrigued at the same time.

Each time a woman claimed they wanted to know him he couldn't bring himself to allow them to be that close to him on a mental basis. It always had to be physical and that was part of his problem. "Malachi," She called, the mentioning of his real name guided him out of his thoughts. "There you go," He flashed her a teasing grin, "You got it right this time."

"You're serious?"

"Very..." He trailed off, his eyes suddenly taking notice of the three loosened buttons on her light pink blouse. Her small hint of cleavage probably wasn't meant to tempt him but it did. As if she could feel the heat of his stare, she shivered. He could no longer stay in his seat and he got up and sauntered over to her. This time it was she who was watching his every move trying to figure out what he was going to do next.

Before either of them realized it, that same thigh she'd unknowingly showcased to him was in his possession. He allowed his fingers to tauntingly graze it, slowly stretching it until it was nearly around his waist. "Ms. Cavanaugh," He could tell she was all in. He was always seen as the ultimate temptation even when he wasn't trying to be. "I knew you weren't as innocent as you looked." He pulled her up out of her chair and carried her over to the couch he'd been previously occupying.

Now she'd awakened his appetite for the female anatomy.

His gaze remained on her as he bunched her tight nude pencil skirt up around her waist. "Mmph," He found himself chuckling a bit. "You're quiet now... I thought you wanted to get to know Scorpio on a more personal level." It became obvious that she'd never experienced anyone like him before and he hadn't even done anything to her yet. "I can tell you're shook, but I'ma get that ass goin' in a minute...it's gon' get real for you."

----

He kept his word because with every thrust he pounded her a bit harder until he got the reaction he wanted out of her. Already, she was pushing at his stomach, trying to get him to let up on her. "Too much..." She whimpered, her face contorted in pleasure. That turned him on even more. He wrapped his free hand around her throat, squeezing it. "It can't be too much," He taunted while easing back out of her only to plunge into her that much deeper, "You wanted Scorpio, right?"

He wanted to make sure she felt every inch of him.

"Ye...yes," She nodded through her cries, grabbing at his wrist while her lower half involuntarily tightened around him. "Fuck," He growled lowly, "I know you did and that's why you gon' take this shit..." She watched him through a lust filled haze as the slapping of their skin became more apparent. They were probably being heard outside of her office, but that wasn't his problem. To him, it made it all the more exciting.

Her nails grazed his back as he pushed through the grip her heated cavern had on him. She surprised him when she grabbed the back of his neck and leaned up to kiss him. He'd never been into that part of physically being with someone. "Never been one for kissing," He revealed while leaning over on his right forearm and crashing his fingers into her clit. Easily, he'd taken her mind off it and made her lose control of her body in the same sense.

She convulsed in his hold while he strummed it until it was hard. He slid out, figuring that her staring him in the eyes was giving her a sense of closeness although it was far from that with him. He'd just needed a quick fix because this side of himself always enjoyed pleasuring the women that dared to tempt him out of his shell.

------------------------------------

Welcome, darlings! I don't know how y'all are gonna feel about this, but I'm just gonna leave this here and let y'all be the judges lol. If y'all like it, it'll be here to stay, BUTTTT if not back to the drawing board I go!

Please vote, comment, and share!

-Nikki

Also, I'm dedicating this chapter to one of my good friends, Elli (@creatively_phoenix) since you gave me this idea and allowed me to explore it lol! Thanks boo! And if you're looking for a good read please check out her story titled 'Be My Valentine'. She won't disappoint!