Chapter 5

We arrived at the hotel that the Magcon event was hosted at. Mariah dropped us off at the front door and we hopped in line for check in. The line wrapped all the way around the lobby. Of course there were tons of teenage girls here so we decided to mingle a little.

We met three girls, Ashton, Ava, and Hannah, who loved Sammy, Jack J, and Carter. We exchanged snapchats and numbers and by the time we were done with our very interesting conversation, it was our turn in line.

A lady was at a table with a list and VIP necklace tags. We told her our names and we got our VIP tickets and headed into the huge conference/ballroom.

There was a stage set up in the back and meet and greet sections on the sides of them. The room was halfway full so we managed to make our way decently close to the stage. It was 4:45 when we got settled into our spot. There was music blaring from the speakers and 'She Looked So Perfect' was playing. Emilee, Carter, Amelia, Olivia and I started jamming out while we waiting for everything to start.

After15 minutes of singing, talking, waiting, and of course fan girling, it was finally 5 o'clock! A mans voice came over the speakers and started calling out the boys' names. One at a time they came out of a side door and ran in front of the stage a high fives the people in the front row. Since we weren't that close I only got to touch Cam, Matt, and Carter's hands.

Once they were all on stage, Mahogany played some music and they danced and fooled around. Shawn even sang the Cameron Dallas song and Life Of The Party. Jack and Jack sang a couple of their songs, Aaron covered Rude by Magic!, and all the boys had a dance competition.

At 7 o'clock the meet and greet started. Everyone with VIP tickets got in a huge line that wrapped around the room. We were in the middle of the line but we still had to wait a good 30 minutes.
"Thank you so much for inviting us!" Emilee practically screamed over the music.

"Yeah!!" all the other girls agreed.

"Are you ready to meet Shawn?" Amelia asked me with a smirk.

"Yes! Of course!" I yelled back.

"I don't know if I can handle this wait any longer!" Carter said as she jumped up and down.

I felt like something wasn't right.

"Olivia, what's wrong? you've been so quiet!" I was so worried about her.

"I'm just so nervous about meeting Jack. Everything is just so overwhelming."

Olivia is always so outgoing and never usually gets shy around people. This was so weird. To get our minds off things I opened Snapchat and we watched people's stories. On Cam's story there was a lot selfies of him and fans. On Nash's he had a picture of Cam and a fan stage kissing. One Sammy's story there was a picture of him and the Jacks with three fans. Finally on Carters snapchat story, he had a video of all us girls in the audience screaming. There were more stories from the boys to watch but by that time it was our turn to meet the boys.

A/N

Hey guys! I'm so sorry for not updating in such a long time. I know this is a short chapter but I need more time to plan the meet and greet. But I also have good news! My two friends have started story's and you guys should check them out!

Username: _dreamerrr_
Story: Alpha

Username: purplecheesesticks
Stories: New Neighbors
Runaway Princess

They are super good!!!
Love you <3