Chapter 3

A/N

I'm sorry guys that I keep rambling on about Lauryns life and I know you want me to get to the Magcon stuff but this will become important later on. Like I always say bare with me!😘

Love you <3

Lauryn's POV

It was the Wednesday before we went to Magcon and I was bored out of my mind so I called some people up.

*ring ring *

"Hey Lauryn! What's up?" Olivia answered.

"I am so bored so I wanted to invite you and Logan over for a pool day. I'm also going to invite Mason."

"Oooooo pool day with da boys!" Olivia teased. "Okay yeah I'll drag Logan over."

"Hahahaha oh Olivia!! Don't get caught!"

"I'll try not too. See ya around 1?"

"Yep! See ya then." and the line went dead.

I went and found Austin and explained what was going to happen. If I didn't warn him he would of probably put a bomb in the pool for all I know. I told him to stay away and leave us alone.

~10 a.m. to 1 p.m.~

I heard the door bell ring while I was putting my hair up into a messy bun. I didn't even have my suit on. I'm a slow person if you can tell. I let Olivia and Logan in and luckily Mason came right after them. Olivia and I sent the boys out back as I finished getting ready. As you probably already guessed Olivia and Logan were a thing. Olivia could get any guy to date her. She had shoulder blade length, dark brown hair, hazel eyes and was skinny. Perfect. Oh and did I mention, caption of JV volleyball. Again perfect.

I put on my white lace ruffled bikini too and some mint green bottoms. Olivia had on her usual black ruffled top with coral bottoms. We decided to enter the pool in a big way. We headed down stairs and went out back. Logan and Mason we already in the pool talking. Olivia and I ran out the back door and cannonballed into the pool. The boys were really surprised and impressed.

Polyvore Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/m/set?.embedder=10899134&.svc=copypaste&id=131083556

The four of us swam for a while. We did tricks off the diving board and played water basketball and volleyball. We eventually got out for some snacks and drinks. After snacks, Mason and Logan were sitting on the side of the pool talking. I glanced at Olivia and she gave me the nod. We walked quietly over to the boys and pushed them in. They entered with a big splash. We were standing by the edge laughing that we didn't notice where the boys went. Next thing we knew they had our ankles trying to pull us into the pool.

They eventually got is in and Mason was holding me bridal style and Logan had Olivia on his shoulders. Olivia bent down and gave Logan a kiss on the cheek. Mason saw and gave me a peck on the cheek too. Logan gave us a whistle and that made it a lot more awkward. But it was such a perfect day. I didn't want it to end.

~later that week~

Today was Friday and tomorrow was the Magcon event. I live in a town 30 outside of L.A. so we don't have to drive far. The event starts at 7 p.m. so Mariah has agreed to bring us to L.A. for the day to do some shopping. It's 8:30 p.m. and decided to go to bed cause I knew I had a big day ahead.

A/N

Again another short chapter but I'm going to update again today.

Go read my best friend Amanda's story. it's another Magcon FanFiction and it's amazing! Her username is _dreamerrr_ (;

Love you <3