uno.

uno.

He had his arms around my waist as he looked deep into my eyes. I shyly smile at him locking eyes for the first time since I sat in his lap. I let my hair loose and smile at him. He just closed the gap between us and started to kiss me, with every passing second the kiss became more passionate. We’ve been apart for over a month now and we’ve been craving for each other.

He brought one hand around my neck then started to pull my hair lightly just the way I like it. I ran one of my hands through his hair then started to make my way through his jawline kissing his hairy cheek till I reach his ear just to whisper something in his ear. “I have something to show you...” I said making him pull away and rest his head on the couch.

He bit his lip as he watched me take my shirt off. I pointed to my new tattoo just under my bra on the left side of my chest. He studied it for a moment and read out loud the short quote. “Be brave.” He said looking up at me with a smile, and without hesitating he brought his lips to my tattoo and kissed it.

The conversation stayed at just that. Our lips met again followed by me taking off his shirt just to see his tanned built chest. I ran my hands through his abs then continued to kiss him. Wanting this to never end. I didn’t mind him using me for just sex. I understood that this is what our relationship will be, he has someone else. Someone he actually loves. Someone he actually has a future with, and I am just the girl he calls up sometimes to hook up with, but what else can you expect from a football players.

He brought his hand to my back to take off my black bra. He took it off so elegantly as we continued to kiss. His hands then reach my breast as he started to fondle them, making me feel weak against his touch. “Are you ready for the best sex of your life?” He said with a dirty smile on his face. I liked how he always told me when he was ready to start.

He just unbuckled his pants pulling it out as he waited for me to take off my pants and underwear. I sat back down on his lap as he slowly started putting it in and after that everything felt better. I felt myself come alive and I knew what I had been missing this time we’ve spent apart.

It wasn’t that I loved him, because I didn’t. We only had this great sexual connection. When we were together, there was no way to keep our hands away from each other. Reason why when we always me it had to be some place private and that people wouldn’t be able to see. Mostly it was either his car or my place. We would sometimes meet at one of his friend’s apartments, and when we met at his place was when we knew his girlfriend was not in town.

“Are you about to finish?” He asked me as he kissed my breast and made his way slowly to my lips. I nodded at him and we kissed as we picked up the pace. I finished before him, like always, and once he was done I sat down next to him with my eyes closed.

I was trying to catch my breath as he was too. His hand caressing mine. Once he was breathing normally he brought my hand towards his lips to kiss it. He stood up from the couch and searched for his shirt on my living room floor.

“So, was it the best sex of your life?” He said with a smirt as he put his shirt back on. I got off the couch and started getting dressed as I tried to avoid the question.

“Do you want some water?” I asked as made my way to the kitchen as I fixed my shirt. I poured myself a glass of water and waited for him to respond.

“No, I’m good. I have to go, so answer my question.” He said fixing his hair in front of my mirror.

“You were amazing, like always.” I said drinking some water. He closed the gap between us and kissed me out of the blue.

“You were pretty amazing yourself.” He said kissing me again and again making my knees grow weak as I wanted him again. I could have him all night and not complain one bit. “How’s the book coming?” He asked surprising me, then grabbed my glass of water and drinking from it.