Three

It's been about an hour since we've been here

It's been about an hour since we've been here. Time only seems to be going slower and slower by the second. I've done nothing but answer a few questions and attempt to listen in on Jimin's conversation. I watched as Y/n and Jimin stood in the far corner and whispered to each other. Little by little I started to become annoyed and I quickly stood up, immediately regretting it as I had caught a headache.

"Hyung, can we go?" I asked, almost yelling. Both Jimin and Y/n turned and looked at me with slight confusion. 'They were clearly talking about you and by the look on her face Jimin was probably telling her how horrible you are. Maybe now you'll never get a chance with her, you sick fuck.' Slightly groaning, my face scrunched up in evident pain. Dropping down into a squat position I ran my fingers through my hair and gripped it at the roots. "Shut the fuck up!" I suddenly yelled out. Now gaining the full attention of the others, Both had ran over to me to make sure I was alright.

'Look at you, causing a scene like this out in public. Now she'll really think wrong of us, you ruined it! She's going to hate you, hate us! You stupid little bitch!' This time groaning louder I had smacked my hand against my head, attempting to stop it from talking. "Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" I repeated after every time my hand made contact with my head. I could still hear Jimin and Y/n talking.

"How often does this happen?" She had asked while trying to soothe me down by rubbing my back. As much as I wanted to enjoy this, I couldn't allow myself to give in. "It happens every week, sometimes even daily. It stopped for awhile but its come back out of nowhere." Jimin had explained while trying to stop me from hitting myself. I opened my eyes just a tad, only to see that Y/n has stopped rubbing my back to write stuff down on her clipboard.

Soon calming down I slowly stood up. Practicing my breathing exercises I took long and slow deep breaths while rubbing my temples. The headache has gone away and I heard Y/n sigh, looking up I watched as she walked over to me. Slowly bring her hands to my cheeks, she lifted my face up and examined ever inch of it. Being this close brought butterflies into my stomach, a small blush creeped up to my cheeks and I casted my eyes somewhere that wasn't hers. After letting my face go she had turned around and looked at Jimin.

"Schizophrenia." The change in Jimin's expression was clearly evident, a small 'huh?' Had left his mouth before she removed her glasses and set them down on a small table. "He has schizophrenia. I might have to run some test to double check, but I'm pretty sure that's what it is." They both turned to look at me, my facial expression blank. At this point everything was blank. It's like I wasn't in my body anymore, I had no control of myself. No emotion what so ever could be seen, I was gone.

Oof mkay sorry guys I've been completely busy🤧 But here's a filler, I'll have something out by Friday cause ya girl really need a set schedule for this shit🤷🏽‍♀️