Hermione and Ron rushed into the castle, Neville and Luna not far behind as Ginny and Molly Weasley fought with Bellatrix in a separate part of the castle. Meanwhile, Draco had followed Mcgonagall and Slughorn into Hogwarts as his mom called after him. He couldn't believe what he had done, nor what he had seen. Harry was alive. He was alive and the prat was going to hear about acting so once this bloody war was over.

Draco worried, though. He worried Harry truly wouldn't make it back. That he would die and the wizarding world would be stuck bowing down to Voldemort. He didn't let the thoughts hold him up though as he saw Neville with Luna, spotting Pansy and Blaise with them.

"Oh, Draco!" Pansy cried, running to embrace him in her arms. He held her tightly momentarily before letting go, looking at Neville.

"Do we know what's happening?"

"Mrs. Weasley killed Bellatrix." He said. "Nagini is dead, now."

"Neville killed her." Luna said matter 'o factly.

"And he did one hell of a job." Blaise praised, and Neville blushed. Draco almost said something, but figured now wasn't the best time.

"So, now Harry just has to kill Voldemort?" Pansy asked Draco, he nodded.

"Hermione explained to me these things called horcruxes. Nagini was the last one, meaning Voldemort is alone in his power now." Draco explained. "He's all that's left to kill."

"Do you think he can do it? Harry?" Luna asked.

"The bloody git tricked him and all of us into thinking he was dead. I wouldn't put it past him." Draco said, and Neville smiled at him. As the group headed off to help others who were in need, wounded or fighting Harry was outside in castle walls, Voldemort behind him.

"You were dead!" He yelled out.

"I've destroyed everything that's kept you alive. That's including what was inside me." Harry said, turning around to face Voldemort. "It's just you and me, now. Nothing protecting you."

"I'm surprised, Potter." Voldemort said, wand raised. "For someone so much like his father, sticking your nose in places it shouldn't be, you've grown quite smart."

"Careful. That almost sounds like a compliment."

"It certainly isn't." Voldemort growled. As he rose his wand higher, Harry ducked, avoiding the jinx that was shot in his direction. "You will not defeat me!"

"We'll see." Harry grunted as he stood. "Stupefy!"

"Protego!"

Spell after spell, they defended themselves. Soon, red met green in a battle to win. Voldemort yelling as Harry tried desperately to hold on, to kill the man that so many feared. That he himself feared. Seven years he had been afraid, seven years he had been trying to rid the world of such an evil man. An evil wizard that believed only pure-bloods could live good lives, but who wanted all wizards and witches no matter what bloodline to follow in his wake. Seven years, and Harry was finally face to face with him properly ready to fight.

As Harry held on with all his strength, the light from both wands colliding continuously as both used what they could muster, Voldemort began to speak the killing curse.

"Avada—"

"Expelliarmus!" Harry countered. The disarming charm causing a loud noise to be heard when it came in contact with the Killing Curse, backfiring on Voldemort. Harry fell to his knees as he watched Voldemort die in front of his eyes, listening to the scream as he disappeared before him. Harry took in deep breaths, his jaw clenching shut as he closed his eyes, praying that he was truly dead.

When he opened his eyes, all that was left was the Elder Wand. No Voldemort. He looked up to see black smoke in the air, leaving Hogwarts with loud screeches of fright. The Death Eaters knew Voldemort was now dead, and cowardly took off. Harry rose to his feet, stumbling forward as he made his way to the wand. He picked it up, staring at it for a moment before he snapped it in half, throwing it off into a pile of rubble that sat.

Harry began to walk towards one of the entrances of Hogwarts, disbelief held in his mind at what he had accomplished. Voldemort was dead. He was dead and Harry was thankful for it, thankful he managed to hold on. But as he entered Hogwarts, as he made his way into the Great Hall that was now a makeshift area for those dead and those mourning he realized who else was dead. Remus, Tonks, he saw Snape in s corner covered slightly, Lavender Brown, Fred.. So many people, dead. It was his fault, he thought. He could've protected them better, but he didn't.

As Harry looked around the room, he heard voices from the hall.

"They are gone!" A girl exclaimed.

"He did it." Said a boy. "He really did it."

"They're gone, Draco." The girl whispered, grabbing the blond's hand. Harry turned around, seeing Pansy, Draco, Blaise, Neville, Hermione, Ron and more of his friends.

"Ron, Hermione." Harry croaked, his wand falling to the floor with a clatter.

"Harry!" Hermione exclaimed, running as quick as she could to him with Ron beside her. The three were embraced in a hug, all crying as they held onto one another. "Oh, Harry." Hermione cried.

"You did it, mate. You did it!" Ron exclaimed, ruffling Harry's already atrocious hair. Harry chuckled through his tears, pulling Hermione into his side as he hugged Ron tightly. Neville, Luna, Seamus and Dean all soon joined in on the large group hug as Pansy, Blaise and Draco watched.

"It's over." Blaise said.

Pansy nodded. "It is." Draco looked at the two of them. His two best friends. Pansy, who had done everything she ever could for Draco even when she hated him for not being in love with her years ago to Blaise who, although being quite a prick most days, still stood by Draco and support him through everything. These were the friends Draco needed and never quite knew he had until now.

As the group of Gryffindors and one single Ravenclaw disbanded from a hug, Draco caught Harry's eye. The blond took in a shaky breath as Harry walked over to him, looking up. They looked at each other as their friends watched, some afraid (Pansy and Hermione) that the two might kill one another, the others waiting for one of them to do something than just stare.

Draco soon spoke. "Malfoy. Draco Malfoy." He said, and stuck his hand out. Harry looked down at it, before back up at Draco. He took the blond's hand in his own, shaking it.

"Harry Potter."

They soon pulled their hands back, still looking at one another. Pansy groaned, pushing Draco forward, causing Harry to stumble back slightly as silver eyes came closer while others chuckled (Hermione, Ron and Blaise mostly) about Pansy's pressing and even more at what she said as she did so.

"Just kiss already." She had said. Draco searched for something in Harry's eyes, something to tell him that he wasn't allowed to do such a thing. Not anymore. When he didn't find that, but found tears and seen the ravenette's lips twitching at the corners as he fought a smile he found the answer he had wanted. With hands raising up to Harry's face, Draco leaned in and pressed his lips to Harry's.

Their friends, all of them - even Blaise -, began to cheer and applaud loudly. And there they were, Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy standing in front of their best friends, lips pressed against one another's in a kiss that told them both just how much they had always loved one another and more so now than ever. There they all stood, the Battle of Hogwarts over and Voldemort dead.

There they were, together.