"You're insane! If you haven't noticed, I hate when you kiss me."

"But, you never stop me." Draco smirked, raising his eyebrows.

"I never have time! Either that or I'm to shocked." Pansy defended, crossing her arms

"Pansy," Draco sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Please, just do this for me?"

"Draco." She sternly said.

"Please?" He asked, bringing his hand from his nose to her elbow, running it down slowly to her hand and taking it in his own. She watched, soon looking up at him with a look that either said "damn you" or "you'll pay for this."

The two soon saw Potter walking towards the doors with his, what Draco called, entourage. Draco was in no way quick in any actions, staring at Potter.

"Just so you know, I hate you right now." Pansy said before pulling Draco down by the back of his neck and kissing him. Draco remembered what he was supposed to be doing and wrapped his arms around Pansy's middle, hands resting on her lower back as he pulled her towards him. Pansy had her fingers tangled in Draco's perfectly-done hair, slightly raising herself on the balls of her feet.

When Potter walked out of the Great Hall, he stopped in his tracks, causing the rest of the group to stop as well.

"Harry?" Neville asked, looking over at him before following his eyes to Draco and Pansy. "Woah." He said.

"That freaking prick." Ron seethed, grabbing Harry's arm. "Come on." He tried pulled Harry away, to their common room but Harry didn't budge. While Ron tried to take Harry away as Neville and Seamus watched, Hermione wasted no time in yelling at Draco.

"You cockroach!" She yelled, hitting him with her copy of The Daily Prophet, causing both Pansy and Draco to jump. Draco looking over at Hermione with a hateful expression as Pansy held his arms.

"What do you want, Mudblood?" He sneered.

Hermione ignored the name best she could as she tore him apart verbally. "If you want to be with Pansy, go for it. You've got the same right as Harry does to be with Ginny. But don't you dare, knowing how much Harry cares about you and loves you still, do that in front of him. Get a room or something. Don't do this to him."

"It's not your place to tell me where, when and what I can and cannot do. And if The-Boy-Who-Wouldn't-Fucking-Die is so upset, why don't you go comfort his annoying arse instead of bothering me?!"

"You're such an arse!" Yelled Harry, swatting Ron away from him and he pushed Hermione out of the way gently when he walked to Draco. "Why do you keep doing this? One minute you're telling me that you can't live without me and the next you've got your tongue down Pansy Parkinson's throat and you're acting as though you absolutely hate me all over again."

Draco didn't reply, just stared at Harry who was staring back at him with his jaw clenched and hands balled into fists at his sides. Watching as Harry's eyes watered, Draco began to feel terrible. His mouth fell open slightly as he tried to think of something to say, but had nothing.

"You're such a git." Hermione huffed and walked away from the two Slytherins, pulling Harry with her as the rest of the group followed. Pansy hit Draco's chest, eyebrows raised as her lips were pursed in aggravation.