"I haven't seen you since yesterday morning! Yes, yesterday morning because it is now almost two in the morning! I didn't see you in the halls, or out in the courtyard. I was so worried, Malfoy! I thought," She sniffled, blinking rapidly as she looked at him. "I thought something happened to you."

"Pansy." Draco sighed. She shook her head and threw her arms around his neck, pulling him in for another hug.

"Just don't ever do that again." She whispered. Draco pressed a kiss to the side of her head as he hugged her back. When Pansy pulled away from the hug, she pressed a kiss to Draco's cheek.

"I'm going to sleep now that I know you're okay, but we're talking yet again about you kissing me."

"Do we have to?" Draco asked. Pansy nodded. With a sigh, he bid her goodnight and he too headed to his room. Draco was very relieved to be in the private and quiet bedroom, happily changing into his Slytherin green silk pajamas and climbing into his bed. Although, he worried about Potter. He worried what the brunette might do to himself next, what might happened to him.

But Draco stopped himself from overthinking and soon fell asleep.

*****

In the morning, most students were in the Great Hall. This including Draco, Pansy and Blaise. Blaise had been talking about what his plans were for Draco to get back at Potter while Pansy continuously told him to shut up. Meanwhile, Draco had been staring at the door of the Great Hall. Potter had never showed in the hour he sat waiting, but Granger and Weasel had along with Longbottom and Finnigan.

"Malfoy?" Pansy asked, gently shoving Draco's shoulder. He turned to face her.

"Hhm?"

"Are you okay?" She asked, frowning. "You've been staring at the doors forever."

"Well, I'll have you know I was thinking about what Blaise said."

"Bull!" Pansy yelled.

Before Draco could lie some more, the doors of the Great Hall opened. Harry Potter walked into the Great Hall in his Gryffindor pajamas, bed-head and all. Draco shot up from the table, all Slytherin eyes on him when he did so, and almost sped walked - no, - he ran - towards Potter.

"Potter!" Draco yelled awfully loud which caused Harry to jump. When he stopped in front of the Gryffindor and Ravenclaw tables to look at Draco, the blond frowned. "I'm sorry."

"It's fine." Harry shrugged.

"How are you?" Draco asked stupidly.

"Fine?" Harry replied.

"Yeah?"

"Why?" Harry whispered.

"Why what?" Draco asked. Harry rolled his eyes.

"Why are you asking?"

"Because I'm worried." Draco stated. "Can't I be?"

"I mean," Harry sighed. "I guess." He was uncomfortable with the eyes staring at the two of them.

"Potter," Draco said. "You're still in your pajamas." He said matter 'o factly.

"No shit, Malfoy." Harry grumbled and sat down across from Neville, Ginny beside him.