Chapter 01: The First Piece

Decided to upload chapter one to give you a little taste of what the story is about and stuff like that(: I hope you like it and trust me it's going to get a lot better! :DD Please vote and comment! I'll love you all forever and ever! :3

Lots of love to your alllllllll!!! And chocolate covered candy because I love those and you should too ;D I'm crazy I know... 

-Aii <3 xx

Chapter One: The First Piece

So far... I've effectively avoided Tod, my boyfriend-excuse me EX boyfriend-for the entire day. Perks to dating someone older, someone who doesn't have any classes with you. I dragged Amelia with me to go out for lunch just so I didn't bump into him at lunch.

“You're going to have to face him sooner or later, you know. ” She stated in a matter-a-fact tone, pointing at me with a fry.

I rolled my eyes, snatching it from her and plopped it into my mouth, “I pick later.”

She scowled at me before picking up another fry, dunking it into the little cup of ketchup. I wasn't an emotional eater. I just really liked McDonald's. It was a guilty pleasure in a way. The breakup actually didn't affect me all that much, even considering we've been dating for a few months. I guess he was kind of like a replacement to get my mind off Spades. I felt guilty about using him, and I was going to break it off. Well, until I saw him cheating on me with the school slut. Our relationship with each other now is self explanatory.

“I never took him as the clingy type though. Since he's one of the jocks and all.” Amelia said thoughtfully as she bit into her burger, slurping her diet coke.

“Seriously? Last date we went on we watched The Vow. And I wasn't even the one that suggested it! I turn around and tell him I need to go to the bathroom, and will be right back to see him crying uncontrollably at one of the scenes.” I raised a brow, challenging her to tell me again that he wasn't clingy.

“Okay, I take that back.” I chuckled at her, shaking my head as I finished the rest of my lunch.

I walked away to dump my tray before waiting at the entrance of the fast food restaurant for Amelia to catch up. She'd become my best friend after Spades left. Of course, she was always a very close friend even before that. I smiled as I watched her stuffing the rest of her fries in her mouth, watching it down with her drink in a very unladylike like way. She got fed up with her hair getting in her way so she tied it up into a red mess atop her head. Amelia wasn't one to care about what other people thought of her, though none of the things said about her were bad. Somehow she made the crazy bedhead look word. As to how? I'm not sure.

“Done! Let's go and face death.” She smirked at me as we walked out arm in arm towards the school.

“That's exaggerating it a bit, isn't it?” I shook my head in amusement.

She shrugged, and started humming tunelessly as we just made it to Geography class when the final bell rang. The teacher walked in five minutes late, but it was normal for him. Who knows what he does at lunch. I took my seat at the front of the classroom, right beside Amelia. No, we weren't nerds. It's just that I couldn't see really well in the back, and I didn't really like wearing my glasses. They make my head spin after a while.