"Can you just give me the freaking chess piece?!" I gave up trying to be calm, and snapped at Nate with crossed arms.
"Not until you get up there and sing." He smirked, a microphone extended towards me in his outstretched hand.
Grumbling to myself, I took a calming breath. I pinched the bridge of my nose and counted to ten. Come on, do it for Spades.
"Give me that mic." I muttered, snatching it from his hands.
Avery was devastated when her best friend Spades moved. She dated, and tried to move on, but no one could replace him. After her breakup with her recent boyfriend she discovers a chess piece attached with a puzzle piece and a folded note. There is a silver of hope when she recognizes her best friend's writing. Will these pieces lead her to finding her best friend? Throw in a jock who Avery had sparked his interest, and a jeck who reminds her of Spades... (I'm pretty bad at blurbs so don't let this put you off! D:)
- 4 Years Ago...
- Chapter 01: The First Piece
- Chapter 02: Lingoes
- Chapter 03: Raisin Double Bubbles
- Chapter 04: Maven's
- Chapter 05: Unwanted Guest
- Chapter 06: Anti-Spades
- Chapter 07: Fun Experience... Not
- Chapter 08: Tryouts
- Chapter 09: BBQ with the Jerk
- Chapter 10: Unexpected Placings
- Chapter 11: Safari Park Mishap, Secret Revealed?
- Chapter 12: Weird Conversations
- Chapter 13: A Trip?
- Chapter 14: What kind of mother are you?!
- Chapter 15: He's Gone
- Chapter 16: Unexpected Circumstance
- Chapter 17: Suspicious Parents and Cold Shoulders
- Chapter 18: Black Knight and Prince Charming?
- Chapter 19: That's Nice...
- Chapter 20: St. Lawrence Market
- Chapter 21
- Chapter 22: Fun Times and Unexpected Visitors
- Chapter 23: A Plan Forming?
- Chapter 24: Nothing To Lose
- Chapter 25: Every Man For Himself!
- Chapter 26: SpringField Avenue
- Chapter 27: A new tactic
- Chapter 28: A Goodbye, Sweet & Short
- Chapter 29: Alone Again / Epilogue: A New Beginning
- ~*BONUS CHAPTER*~