" What do you mean again?"

" Back when I was living in New Orleans I with this girl named Mia. She was my everything. Anything she wanted or needed she had it but then she got pregnant. I told her to keep it and that I would help her. That's what I thought she did but 3 months later I found out she had aborted it and was cheating on me with this nigga name Chaz. I was angry, heartbroken, and betrayed. I just didn't want to feel that way again." he said. When he finished I was in tears so he hugged me.

" August I would never do you like that. I promise. If you are wondering I have feelings for you too" I say smiling.

" Will you be mine babygirl" he says in a husky voice.

" Of course" I say as he leans and we brand it with a kiss.

The rest of the day we watched movies, cuddled, and enjoyed eachothers company.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Sevyn's P.O.V

Hey y'all finally I got me a POV lol. Anyway I'm over here at Trey's House. He said he wanted to talk to me about something. I walk in and head to the living room where he is.

" What you wanted Trey?"

"Well I wanted to talk about us." he says getting straight to the point." I mean we have been messing around for a couple of weeks and I wanted to know will you be mine"

I thought about it and I made my decision" Yes"

After that he picked me up and carried me to his room and we had a little fun.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Kae's P.O.V

Hey everyone. Anyway after I found out I was pregnant, I was kind of scared but Chris and the crew helped me through it especially Jas. She has been such a great help and I'm thankful for her. But anyway me and Chris are on his bed cuddling when I asked the question

" Chris what do you want the baby to be" I say rubbing my barely noticeable bump.

" It could be a boy or girl as long as it's healthy I'll be satisfied" he said.

" Well I want a little girl so I could dress her up and comb her hair and stuff like that." I say as he chuckled.

" Well if it is one I will treat her like the princess she will be and I'll spoil her"

" Aww she will have everything but on a serious note are you ready for this Chris?" I say looking up at him.

" As ready as I'll ever be" he says kissing my forehead. " and don't you worry I'll be with you every step of the way ok?"

"Ok"

We spent the rest of the day talking about our baby.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Chyna's P.O.V

Hello everyone I'm Chyna Mack.

I'm Michael's girlfriend and we have been together for 2 years and we have gone through so many things together so yea. But right now we are in his pool playing.

" Stop splashing Mikey you'll get my hair wet!!!" I yell.

" We'll tie it up" he says as he continues to splash water.

" Ugh you get on my nerve" I say as I get out to go sit on the beach chair.

" Aww is the baby mad" he says following me.

"Leave me alone" I say pouting.

" Will a kiss make it better?" he asks.

" Maybe" I say with smirk.

" Well here" he kisses me put as he deepens he gets a call.

"Hello....what!..ok I'm on my way. Babe some happened at the trap, I gotta go." he says putting on clothes while walking through the house.

" Well be save ok" I say as he walks out the door.

" Ok babe I'll be save now bye" he says as he pecks my lips and drives off.

I hope nothing serious happened. I hope he stays save.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Honey's P.O.V

Hey my name is Sochitta Sal but everyone calls me me Honey. I have the best group of Friends. I just love to party and have fun. Right now I'm at home cleaning around my room when Shad busses in.

"How did you get in here" I ask

" I have my ways so wanna watch some movies"

" Really movies" I say

" Yes now sit your Asian ass down while I put in a movie." He says as he puts a movie in.

" Ok" I say.

Half way into the movie he gets a call.

"We gone have to rearrange this movie cause some happen at the trap. I gotta go" he says walking downstairs.

"Ok but be save"

" Alright see ya later" he says pulling off fast.

I wonder what happened.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Aww Jas and August finally got together but who knew Trey and Sevyn were messing around hmm. Chris is so supportive. What happened at the trap well you'll have to wait for the next chapter. Thank you for reading but remember to vote and comment.

-Janea_Clark