His was wearing a black long sleeved shirt which hugged his body nicely. You could see the outline of his lean muscles through it. He paired it with some dark blue jeans, with his hair lazily packed in a pony tail and his bag slung over his shoulder.

I heard someone clearing their throat and i looked up to see him smirking down at me. I blushed.

He pushed his glasses up. "ummm... If you're done checking me out, can i come in? " he said.

"oh.. Ohhhhhhh, I'm sorry.. Come in" breathed out. He came in still smirking as Mikou came down stairs talking on the phone.

As his eyes landed on len, his brows furrowed "yeah..... Wait hold on...... What's he doing here? ".

"yo people! " a voice yelled behind us and we turned to see Rin. "what are you doing here? " I said as she furrows her brows. "what do you mean what am i doing here, I sent you a text " she said holding up her phone.

"oh"

"so now tell me what these two are doing here" said Mikou folding his arms. "Len and i were paired to do an assignment together and she.... " I trailed off...

"I.. I'm here to copy your math homework " wait... Did Rin just stutter?

Mikou reaches the bottom of the stairs with a glare directed towards Len. "I'm going out now. And if i come back and see my sister sad, angry or upset, you're gonna regret the day you were born " he said staring straight into Len's eyes as Len squirmed under his gaze.

Mikou moved towards Rin and leaned down whispering something in her ear. I notice how Rin became stiff and her face beat red. Wait, what the... Is she crushing on my brother?

She nodded as he stood up straight and ruffled her hair.

"see you in two hours, no funny business OK " Mikou said sternly. I nodded smiling. "Sayonara Onii-Chan ".

He grinned also before he dropped his gaze to Rin again "see you later " he said ruffling her hair once more before he walked out.

"see ya lately... LATER... LATER!" she yelled as she face palmed herself. She turned to us and froze when she saw how weirdly we were looking at her.

"What?!" she yelled, her face turning red. "smoochie smoochie, someone's in love " Len sang walking upstairs. She removed her flats, chasing him upstairs screaming. I couldn't help but laugh.

Twins....

Time skip.....

We were currently in my room with Rin on my desk and copying my math homework.

Len and I were on my bed wrapping up what was supposed to be a one week assignment. I can't believe we finished it in three days. I guess Len can be brilliant if he wants to.

"hey, you have duck tape? " Len said playing with his broken pencil. "oh yeah, it's right inside the drawer" I said as he pulled open the drawer next to him and picking the duck tape. He was about to close the drawer but stopped and pulled out my music book.

"what's this? " he said opening it but i reached out to snatch it away from him. He raised the book high standing up as i tried to reach for it.

He kept laughing at my effort which made me step on his foot and he dropped the book groaning in pain.

I don't know how but he lost balance and fell on the bed pulling me with him.

Oh my heart....

My face Turned beat red as i stared down at him. He smirked as his hand on my thigh started moving upwards.

"you know, when i say pretend I'm not here, I didn't mean literally " smirked Rin. I totally forgot she was in the room.