Put In Check!

shannell-i know good and git damn well yall Aint

alaysia-not wit my boyfriend you not*starts turnin red and begins walkin to her but ray ray stops her so she looks at rayray like she was about to kill him and eyed him down as she walked away to the kitchen*

prod-ahhh shit mariah why tf would you say that lets go!

*they start heading out the door*

mariah-by the way i fucked diggy!*leaves*

aiyann,shannell and kalyn-WHAT?!?!

(aiyanna hops up from her seat and charges for the door but roc grads her and shannell hops up but diggy pulls her back down byt kalyn sprints out the house and tackles mariah on the ground and teens start coming out they house to see whats goin on and aiyanna outta anger pusges rocc off her abd pulls diggy away from shannell and then aiyanna and shannell run outside and join kalyn in the beat down, kalyn has grabbed mariahs hair and is hold it while punching her dead in the face shannell is punching the shit outta her and aiyanna us kicking her and stomping on her arms and legs)

aiyanna&shannell-i hope yo ass end up in a full body cast *spit on her then look at eachother and dap eachother up and go in the house while kalyn continues to beat mariah until diggy throws kalyn over his shoulder while laughing*

diggy-lmaoooo she beat yo ass uncontious lml

ray-damn them girls aint nun to fuck wit

(when prodigy went to go pick up mariah alaysia came running out the house so prod dripped her abd him and prince ran on the porch with ray and roc and then lakayla came out the house wit her knife behind her back so when she walked past the biys they saw it)

ray-yo roc she got a knife i think she boutta kill her

roc-(all calm and shit) well............... go stop her

(ray runs of the porch but he doesnt know that lakayla has blacked out meaning when she gets pissed nothing and nobody can stop her from doing damage so ray ray is steady pulling at her but sge goes to where lay is beating her)

lakayla-ok lay go ahead (through clenched teeth)

*alaysia looks up and see's her face*

alaysia-(jumps back) oh shit! wtf (remembers camp) oh ray u not gon be able to stop her

ray-why

alaysia-she blacked out (walks inside)

lakayla-when u wake up u needa kniw yo place (kneels beside her and cuts "STPKT Owns Now" and then wraps it in gause so it will stay) ray ray i dont like yo sister (goes inside and all the boys are on the porch)

roc-wow that was the nicest fight i have ever seen girls do

diggy-man thats nothing imagine what happens when they fight ppl one on one and then ppl try to stop them (chuckles and shajes his head) they do mire damage when u try to stop them lol

roc-good i wanna add then to the gang

diggy-(goes serious) no