I stood up shakily, I couldn't stand this,

In one massive blow, I sent out a 'wave' of ice and fire at the same time, it was my hardest move, and it took out almost all my energy.

I heard his scream piercing through the air, he had bruises all over, barely conscious.

I prepared myself for the final blow,

"You wouldn't kill me, you're not tough enough for that," He said, taking shallow breaths.

He screamed again, his voice strained.

I stabbed his leg with my ice, he blacked out.

"You ran away, you never tried to make things right, the coward here is you,"

"TODOROKI!!," It was Kirishima's voice.

I turned around, the voice came from another corner, I ran towards it, and there I saw my friends, the diversion didn't last long, they were all tied up, which meant that Midoriya was here.

"Yaoyorozu, yao...yoro..zu is wi..th him, there... o..n the other side," Kirishima was panting,

I stopped, she approached Midoriya, by herself, she would die, I couldn't let that happen, not after everything we've been through.

"Let's go get her,' I said.

Uraraka's P.O.V Where am I? everything looks so blur, I'm tied up, how? by who? the last thing I remeber is Deku...

Deku, this was his doing, but I was still confused.

"It was foolish of you to come fight me by yourself Yaoyorozu," I heard Deku saying.

"I know you want to save your friends and all but atleast you could have bought in some decent reinforcements, although I don't blame you,"

"I mean your diversion was a fail, Todoroki is occupied with a fight of his own, literally all your other classmates are tied up and there are no pro heroes,"

"Are you signing yourself up for death," He laughed.

"Don't overestimate your abilities," Momo said coldly.

"Come on now, don't be such a spoilsport, let's have a decent chat on 'our' friends, shall we," He said mockingly.

"Let's see, Kaminari and Jirou could be together but I guess Kaminari is dying so boo hoo for Jirou and well Tokoyami is dead so I guess Tsu is lonely, Kacchan is as good as dead so why don't you tell Kirishima that he won't be seeing him any time soon, Mina and Hagakure are as useless as everyone else in this class and let's see, what else?" His voice was annoying.

"I think you've said enough," Said Momo, anger in her words.

"Oh yes! How could I have forgotten," Deku said, waving aside Momo's statement.

"Yaoyorozu and Todoroki, the students who came in through recomendations, the students that everyone looked up to, UA's ultimate power duo, the both of you were aware of everything else except your feelings for each other, it was cute for everyone to talk about, eventually things would work out for the both of you, or so they said," His voice suddenly dropped cold.

"Todoroki will die, oh yes he will but if he doesn't, he'll know that his 'friend' Yaoyorozu is about to die, so he'll come here and then soon all of you will DIE!!!" He laughed, it echoed evrywhere.

"The amount of power, I'll have sooo much of power, poweR, powER, poWER, pOWER, POWER!!!," He yelled, his voice sounding like a maniac.

What happened to Deku, what happened to UA's inspiration, how corrupted did his mind get, why? why? why?

"If you're that desperate to kill me, then why don't you try," Momo's voice was clear, like she wasn't fazed by a single thing Deku said.

"Okay then, seems like you've underestimated me, never mind, let's begin,"

With that, I heard the both of their screams clash, as the sound of multiple quirks erupted in the air.

All Might's P.O.V We approached the warehouse.

I prepared myself for the worst, Midoriya would be as close to unstoppable with All for One's quirk.

Almost all the pro heroes were here, we could do this.

We crashed into the warehouse, but there was no one.

All of us scattered around to search.

"Oh no," I heard Aizawa say.

"What is it?" Midnight asked.

"It's Sero, he's......he's dead," Aizawa said, sadness laced his voice.

"They're here, my class is here, I'm sure of it, they must be at the back of warehouse, Midoriya has to be there too," Aizawa stood up shakily.

"Those kids," I sighed.

"Let's go, if we wait any longer, they'll be dead soon," Endeavour said.

"We need to stealth attack first..." I was cut off by a scream.

A shrill scream,

"That's Yaoyorozu," Aizawa said as he started to run to the back of the warehouse.

Heyyyyyyy!!! Hope this chapter was good, I know it's was kinda directed at Todoroki and Momo alot but don't worry as per usual all will be explained in due course.

And once again sorry for the typos.

k byeeeeeeee.