Chapter 16

Todoroki's P.O.V
There was a lot to prepare for in a month, my schedule mainly consisted of training and studying. Today was the day Yaoyorozu was sent home. Her legs were not stable and would take roughly a month to recover, so her main training was gradually learning to walk and obviously to improve her quirk's abilities. She planned on having a study session once a week for the entire class leading up to the exam and I promised to visit her every other day to help her walk. Things were slowly getting back together, or so I believed.

Jirou and Kaminari visited Yaoyorozu a day before she was to go home. Kaminari had scars all over his face and Jirou's earphone jack was covered with a bandage. Kaminari wasn't as lively but still joked around and Jirou and Yaoyorozu had a very long conversation. Then Jirou and Kaminari teased each other, running around the hospital room and later getting told off by the nurses. Yaoyorozu and I just watched them, amused at their childish but cute (according to Yaoyorozu) behavior.

Coming to the present, I still had things to sort out. I touched my cheek, the burn still stung a bit and memories of my fight with Touya flashed in my head.

Touya, should I just let him be or should I do something, Shouto you need to make up your mind or else, you know what? I think you should just leave it for the time being, I think you should just focus on the graduation exam and not tracking down Touya but wait you're a coward then, Shouto you're useless, ugh what on earth am I going to do and I still haven't told Fuyumi how I got this burn and Natsuo is going to come home tomorrow and then the both of them are going to figure it out, think Shouto, THINK!!!

As I neared the entrance of my house, I took a deep breath, trying to organize everything in my head.

It's fine, everything will be fine.

"Welcome home Shouto!" Fuyumi said cheerily, I nodded in response.
"So I guess everything is sorted out now right?" Fuyumi asked.
"Well you could say that, I guess now I have to just focus on the graduation exam." I said making my way to the fridge.
"Wow, you're already going to go into your third year huh? You're growing up so fast." She said.
I just smiled, taking my strawberry milk from the fridge.

"Speaking about growing up, how's Yaoyorozu? Have you made up the courage to confess yet." She said, almost laughing.

"Confess?" I said, although I believe I  finally understood what she was getting at.
"Well it's quite obvious you like her." She said now trying to steal the strawberry milk from me.

"Stop that!" I said moving her hand away from the milk packet,
"And yes I do like her, she's a nice person." I said as I sat on the ground.

"Shouto you're kidding right? By like I mean love Shouto, you're IN-LOVE with her right?" She said as she looked at me, disappointment on her face.

"Fuyumi, how can you be sure when you like a person?" I asked her the question I was finally able to put into words.

She sighed,

"Well, you always have them on your mind, you enjoy spending time with them, you care for them, like a lot, you find the smallest of things they do adorable and you have this light feeling in your chest when you see them." She said, smiling.

Well that explains the light feeling in your chest Shouto, so does this mean I'm in love? I'm in love with Momo Yaoyorozu?

"Seems like you've found your answer." Fuyumi chuckled as she grabbed the milk packet from my hand and made her way to the room.

"Oh by the way that was the last one left." She said.

"FUYUMI!!"

Midoriya's P.O.V
I gave too much infomation.

Dumb Izuku, your past was supposed to be forgotten, you were supposed to bury that part of you and still you gave it off.

However, I didn't tell her everything, she should have chosen her questions wisely, she focused only on me and not the bigger picture.

This prison was disturbing and boring. It was plain and nothing much to do except talk to myself and eat, but the graduation exams would come up soon.

The graduation exam is a lovely target indeed.

Heyyy! This is sort of like a filler chapter except for the ending, the more interesting bits will probably be out in like the next chapter or the chapter after that, so yea and I know this was also kinda cringey and cliche' but let's just move that aside.

And people,  we hit 7k reads and now it's leading up to 8k!!!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! This is AMAZING!!!

That's it for now, sorry for the short chapter and the typos.
K byeeeee.