Chapter 6 : The Media

Start bij het begin

"It was just a few moments before i outsmarted you guys crossing through that lorry, that i got to know that it is you two. I know i must had stopped at once, knowing that it is you guys, but keeping that bag safe was my first priority, so i got here in my farmhouse instead of going home." Jay completes explaining.

"Really!! What a great story Mr. Jay! You should try your luck in novel writing."

Bulbul says sarcastically still not believing him

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Bulbul says sarcastically still not believing him.

Jay sighs, "I knew you will not believe me."

"Maybe we can if you show us that bag." Viren says still pointing his gun at Jay.

Jay pauses for a moment before nodding postively and leads them to that bag. Viren keeps Jay at gunpoint, while Bulbul checks the bag. To her utter surprize, indeed Jay's story is right. She calls a forensic expert and asks him to arrive at Jay's farmhouse, giving him the address. She also asks him(forensic dr.) to bring some of forensic stuff to check if the medicines are reliable.

Till the time forensic doctor arrives, Viren has already checked whole farm house and other places where Jay could hide the real bag, in case he is lying but it seems they have to believe Jay's story, untill forensic doctor tells the test results of those medicines. After all important tests are done, Jay is found to be telling them the truth. Atleast it seems so with all the evidences which are present in front of them. After the doctor leaves, Bulbul gets a call from Acp.

"Yes sir!!!"

.

.

"What!! But sir i was chasing someone, whom i thought was a criminal."

.

.

"No sir!! With the proofs we got till now, he's innocent.

.

.

Sir please!!

Sir please!!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.