"You know?"

"I do now. So what if he is sleeping with other people. We aren't exclusive. We had a chat about our relationship the last time he was in town."

"I didn't want to see you get hurt, but obviously, you don't seem to, care." Ryder said as I picked up how intrigued he was.

I did feel a bit guilty about Ashley, but now knowing Luke is having sex with other people besides me, it made me feel slightly better. I might have to get an STD test done though.

"You haven't slept with him, have you?"

I kept my face still, trying not to give out any tell tale signs.

"No. You have and other men too." He snapped.

My eyes widened but I couldn't hide it.

Ryder turned in a circle, his hand running through his hair before shoving them both in to his pockets. "That's why you weren't shocked when I said it. That makes sense."

"Who I sleep with is none of your business. We are separated. I bet you've got a whole softball team or two tucked away with your charm." I snapped at him. I went to walk away when Ryder took my hand.

"Are you getting snappy because I've had sex?" He growled at me.

"No. But don't come in here, telling me that my apparent boyfriend is cheating on me, something I also did to him, then get all defensive because you found out I was fucking other people and not you." I narrowed my eyes as I pouted.

I gave out a sigh as I tried to clear my mind. I was so lost and confused and right now, hurt. I took my arm back to help separate the feelings.

"Look, I invited you to stay for Rowan. But I can also tell you to go. I don't want to fight. I've had a bit too much to drink and I want to go to bed, but you're right, we do need to talk. So have you finished saying what you need to say?" I puffed out.

Ryder nodded, moving his hand in a movement, telling me to go.

"This job opportunity that I have is in a few months time, and since you are Rowan's father, unfortunately for me, you have a say as well."

"What is it?"

"A radio host or speaker or whatever they are called."

"So if I have a say in it, it's obviously not local." Ryder said. "Where is it?"

"New York."

"No." Ryder snapped. "You only want to go there because Gabriel is there."

"Actually, she won't be by that time." I glared at him. "It's a good opportunity for me. But I haven't made my mind up yet. If it was just Rowan and me, I probably would take it. But you're a part of Rowan's life too now."

Ryder leaned up against a wall. "New York?" He pouted. "Couldn't you get a gig that's closer?"

"Like I said," I sighed. "I haven't made my mind up. You had a right to know and I'm telling you." I rubbed the bridge of my nose, taking my glasses off. "The spare room is already made."

Ryder arched a brow.

"Because I always have it made. Don't get cocky." I grumbled as I went down the hall. I checked on Rowan one last time and went back to the front of the house, locking the front door.

"I appreciate that you offered for me to stay."

"For Rowan." I added.

"For Rowan." Ryder mimicked.