chapter 12

supposed to update three weeks ago but i have been busy and a problem happened that made me go inactive a while back but i hope u guys like this chapter! thanks so much for 3.5k reads!
love love ~ ❤

- sea ༆

💚💚💚

the seven boys stared at the man confused

"stop staring i'm introducing myself"   xiumin told them with a scoff and mark cleared his throat      "nice to meet you sir, i'm mark, that's renjun, jeno, donghyuck, jaemin, chenle and jiaung"      mark pointed each one of them and they waved at xiumin with a smile.

"aw cuties~ this room isn't safe anymore, thanks to you guys but eh just follow me"    xiumin motioned to them and they all left the room.

the doors closed with a loud thud and xiumin chained it with a lock, his hands glowing a sapphire blue aura.

minseok walked with a subtle and gleeful smile playing in his lips as the younger ones followed him curiously yet excited. it reminded him of a lot of things in the past, at least, it helped him remember some things.

he led them up the stairs walking onto and endless maze till he turned to check on them, only to find out they've given up a few floors below.

"yah! we're still not there!"      he called out to them with a chuckle and they all groaned       "xiumin hyung we can't go on any further!"          "i can't feel my legs!"         "i'm tiiiiiiiired!"        they complained making xiumin giggle at how adorable they looked down below, sat down and pouting on the floor.

he was spoiling them but he couldn't take in their cute faces anymore so he lifted them all up and they all glowed blue slowly floating up.

he slightly raised his hand and twirled it so the spell won't fade out. he walked up the stairs with the seven boys floating randomly behind.

"jisung stop bumping me!"      "what!? no you stop bumping me!"       "jeno come back here!"      "i don't know how!"         "children children calm down your asses we're here"      minseok told them and they shushed.

minseok stared at the door with uncertain emotions but he knew what he had to do.

he placed his free hand on the indented hand print, the metallic plate on top of the handprint wrote his name and glowed blue along with all indented patterns across the door.

the doors opened and viewed a blinking light making them all gasp. books, scrolls and papyruses were perfectly in stocked on the shelves. a couple more books and scrolls floated around the place randomly wandering. it was a whole world in one library, no ends and no measure of distance.

the entire place was the universe's view looking around, it was like you're in space, seeing millions of stars, different planets and other heavenly debris. looking up was the same view of the universe too endless high for anything to reach, glowing green vines we're cascading down like ropes of christmas lights for it held colorful fireflies that lit up the place.

it all looked like a dream

" whoa- oOF! "      " OW! "       they all groaned as minseok dropped them on the floor