Chapters 1: Taehyung

"I'm late again!" I defeated to myself. If Hyung catches me late, he's gonna pissed on me which I don't crave chances. I gently closed the front door, my breathing stuck in my throat as I listened anxiously to see if anyone was awake. The muteness was all around me. I sighed with relief and took off my shoes inaudibly. I instantly went over to the stairs and scurried up to them to my bedroom. I slipped in and secured my door behind me gently because my brother's room and my room are just in front of his door which means. The only space between us... Is the hallway. I turned on the lights and spun around, yelping when I saw my brother, Namjoon, was sitting cross-leg at my desk.

"God, don't do that," I winced, clutching my heart. "You scared the hell out of me, Hyung!"

"Where the hell have you been?" he queries coldly including a huff. "It's two in the fucking morning, Tae." He continues.

"I lost track of time," I replied, shrugging as I went over to my dresser and dug out some pajamas but he gripped my wrist as he forcefully shifts my body unto him and pinned me on my dresser.

"I'm telling Mom and Dad," he declared suddenly and he release. I blinked and went over to him, obstructing him from leaving the room as I grabbed his arm.

"You can't," I begged. "I've already got two strikes against me. If I get in trouble again, I'll get grounded. They might even make me quit my job at the café." he smirks on me.

"You're not responsible enough to even have a damn job," he snapped, pulling his arm free. "And you deserve to be grounded. It might teach you how to fucking listen for once." He scolded.

"I can't get grounded," I whined out. "I just can't." I try to catch him.

"You could have been kidnapped, killed, arrested, who fucking knows?" he clarified. "You had me worried, asshole." he sighed in impediment.

"I'm sorry, I really am," I said, dropping down to my knees. "Please don't tell Mom and Dad, Joon. Please. I'll do anything." He perked up and gazed at me curiously.

"Anything, huh?" he retorted back to me.

"Yeah," I replied, nodding eagerly. He chuckled and gestured for me to stand up. I jumped to my feet as he went over to my bed. He sat down and patted his lap. I gulped and slowly went over to him. He grabbed my wrist and jerked me down so that I was lying across his lap. I yelped and squirmed as he delivered me a harsh spank. I gasped and bit my lip, closing my eyes. I had no problem with the humiliation of being whipped by my older brother. I didn't care about the pain. The only thing that bothered me was that...I wanted it. I dreamt of the times he would put his hands on me somehow. I dreamt of him kissing me deeply, taking complete control with me. I knew it was wrong, and I didn't give a single fuck about it. I craved my older brother badly. And I hoped that I'd finally get him someday.

"Up," he commanded suddenly. I got up and blinked at him when he stood and went to the door. "Stop staying out so late, or I really will tell Mom and Dad." He left the room, closing the door quietly behind him. I laid on my bed and sighed dreamily. I looked down at myself, seeing how my erection strained against my jeans. How Namjoon hadn't noticed was baffling to me. I undid my pants and shoved them down with my boxers before I took my length in hand and jerked myself off steadily. I wailed softly and thought about him touching me, kissing me all over, calling his name.

"Hyung... please~ faster..." I moaned and I sped up my hand, knowing that I would come soon. I bucked my hips up and recoiled a couple of times as sticky come coated my hand and thighs. I sighed blissfully.

"I love you," I whispered. "I love you so much. I just want you to love me too."

~~~~

"What time did you get in last night?" our mother questioned curiously as she set a plate of pancakes in front of me.

"Um..." I thought about it. "I was a bit late. Maybe ten minutes late. I'm sorry." I couldn't say I was early or right on time, that was way too suspicious. But if I admitted that I was a little late, I'd get away with it.

"It was fifteen," Namjoon corrected, winking at me. "I scolded him already, Mom."

"I missed curfew a few times too, kid," Our father reassured. "No harm was done."

"No TV for a week though," Our mother said quickly. "You have a curfew for a reason, sweetie."

"I know," I replied, shrugging slightly as I ate. I smiled at Namjoon and hummed. "Oh, I'm supposed to be on closing with Jin and Jimin tonight, so I might miss dinner."

"You'll take it with you," Our mother stated, waving it off. "Or I can drop it off. Either way, you won't miss out."

"Thanks, Mom," I responded, adjusting in my seat. "These are yummy pancakes. Can I have more?"

"Finish what you have," Namjoon teased as he cleaned off his plate and reached over, snagging a piece of my food and eating it.

"Hey!" I raged out, kicking him under the table.

"Boys," Our father scolded with a chuckle. "Peace at the table." he scolds and we got in silents.

After I got another piece of pancake. I saw my older brother smirks suddenly as my member twitch, who's the hell touching me. I scan my parents eating their breakfasts. I've also looked at my brother which he was only in front of me and our table just a medium space between us because my Hyung's leg is longer, it covered by white and large until touches to ground table sheet. I slightly peek under the table and I noticed...

I turn my head upon him. He chews a cereal from slowly from his cheek. I gasp again, a rubbing didn't stop. I want to shove his foot but I don't want to because I love it...

I bit my lips to suppress my moans. He replied with me with a smirk. The friction between us become more intense and I like it. I glance at him and looks likes my Hyung desire what he's doing right now.

"The punishment is not over yet. It's only the beginning!" He grins showing his deep dimple.