Chapter 26

August Alsina POV

Six weeks later...

I'm back up to movin' 'round again, and my leg doin' just fine but I still gotta be careful. Man so much good has happened so far in my life, I don't even know where to start. The single is at the top of Billboard charts in US and UK. Now, it's all about a music video that the fans dyin' fo' us to make. And, I am too 'cause it's gonna be so fuckin' hot.

And, to enjoy this fine Saturday, I throw a fuckin' big ass party and havin' err'body comin'. Well, Drake throwin' the party, I'm just comin' to it. It's been a brick since I last saw err'body since the accident, but, now it's back to business fo' me.

And why not start the week wit' a party?

I ain't even talk to Bianca's crazy ass since we last fucked 'cause the bitch crazy. She tryna lock a nigga down so fast and shit, and I ain't wit' it. She talkin' crazy shit. Plus, she fuckin' 'round anyway so whatever. Who the hell cares? I don't.

I go out inna back wit' Rihanna and Sevyn (in our swimsuits) to swim out back. They fun to be 'round tho' so yeah. Niggas here gettin' high, groupies are all here.

"How you doin' August," Sevyn asks.

"I'm good! You?" I ask her.

"Good. Good! Never been better." Sevyn says.

Sevyn waves her hands as she shout, "Baby," she waves. Her mans must be here.  Mack Wilds.

She gets out the water to go to him. Rihanna tries hidin' from Drake. Now, I am being joined by other girls. Life have been good so far . Minus tha accident.

They all come on to me, but, my focus on them stops when I see Nicki come in, wit' Safaree. I give her a friendly smile then look the other way. At Safaree. I ain't no why I have such a bad vibe 'round him, but I do. I seen him somewhere before, but I can't remember where or when.

Oh well.

"Hey Nicki," I call her out. She smiles and waves at me. She ain't say nothin' back. Safaree just stares at me. I ain't know why.

I get up out of the water as I walk up to Nicki and Safaree. They just stand there when Safaree just leaves Nicki alone. Nicki moves a piece of her hair from outta her face. When I get up to her, she blushes. I put my hand on her arm.

"Hey Nicki." I said.

"Hey August." Nicki says back .

"Glad you came. I gotta talk to you."I said to her. She just nods her head.

"So Nick , when we finna do this music video?" She just looks at ne confused.

"I'm sorry . What'chu say?"Nicki asks. Guess she ain't here me.

"I said, when we gonna do with video together?" I repeat.

"Ooh umm ion prolly...." Is all I hear since the music is blasting. I shout for her to come in the house wit' me so I can hear her better.

We both walk in the living room when things are still to loud, so we go into my den. Well, a mans cave is mo' like it. I close the door behind me. I offer Nicki a seat when she declines, so she stands wit' her arms cross. I grab a seat.

"What was you sayin'?" I ask her.

"I mean ion. We haven't like really talked much 'bout it tho' August." Nicki shrugs her shoulders.

"True. True." I agree wit'  her.

"If you don't mind I kinda don't wanna talk 'bout work right now. Prolly later on, y'know. I mean..."

"Just came here to chill. " I finish her sentence.

"Yeah," she slouches her head.

"How things wit' you and Safaree?" I ask.

"Good." Nicki says.

"Things been fine actually."

"Thats good to know Nicki." I said.

"That's cool!" I nod my head.

An awkward silence builds up between us. "We should really like um go back out to the party. We missin' out on the good stuff."

"Yeah let's go!" I said before I get up and leave wit' Nicki.

-

When we get back outside, the music ain't playin' and err'body stay lookin' at me and Nicki comin' out the house. All eyes are on us y'know, sorta makin' ne feel uncomfortable. Drake comes and pulls me to the side.

"You in fo' this one," he whispers. Safaree comes walkin' up to Nicki.

What's about to go down?

What y'all think happened while Nicki and August were away?

Did they get caught or nah?

What do you think will happen in next chapter?