Chapter 8

August Alsina POV

I see Miss Nicki is all on Instagram with them teases of the song, enticing our fans.  Half of 'em say we make a great couple, the fact is, we ain't a couple. Besides, they should know she wit' a nigga that go by Safarre. He cold people, you feel me, y'know, no beef or nothin'. And, last, I ain't lookin' fo' nothin' serious either, I'm too young for it and plus love ain't lookin' fo' me and I surely ain't lookin' fo' it (why in italics ).

Nicki gon' out to Fiji wit' her main man, while, I'm on tour, grindin' how I always do. Im currently sittin' inside my tour bus, wit' my niggas with me, to be honest I keep zonin' on out. With millions of screaming fans , and groupies tryna sneak. A nigga can use a break or two, somethin' good to eat, and a good sleep. All I can ask for.

Chris sittin' onna sit, smokin' weed, Trey gotta white girl on his lap, meanwhile, I'm rollin' and pourin'. This is gon' be one long tour that's fo' sure.

It's been a good week since the release of No Love remix, and, the fans are going insane for it.

"August," Trey calls me.

I acknowledge him.

"It's fo' you. " He hands me my phone

FaceTime and it's from my girl, my friend, Nicki.

I go in the back of the bus for some privacy. 

"Hey Nick," I say.

"What it do?"

"Nothin' mane," she starts of by saying.

"Heard err'thang is good."

"Sure is." I tell her.

"What you doin'?" Nicki asks me.

"On tour." I said.

"Ooh yeah yeah. I fo'got." Nicki laughs.

"Damn! You fo'get about yo' lil' bro huh. That's cold Nicki." I joke.

"Well... Anyway, I be back home soon." Nicki tells me.

I chuckle. "Good! So I can give you that D."

Nicki scoffs and rolls her eyes. "Whatever lil' boy."

"Just teasin' Nicki. Just teasin'." I said.

"So," she drags on her word .

"Is there a music video being talked about?"

"Not exactly," I say.

"But, I'm sure one will happen."

"A'ight.

Nicki Minaj POV

I get off of my private jet wit' my escort, Safaree, the morning after. Spending my time in Fiji with my man was nice. Now, it's back to business for Nicki, time to get back to work. Safaree opens up the limo for me and I get inside while he go and put our stuff in the trunk. I grab my Myx and start drinking.

Sorry guys I can't produce anymore juice for the story at the moment. I got the case of the Writer's Block!

Dun! Dun! Duuuun!

Until next update.