Chapter 40 Trip to Paris

Start from the beginning

"Now what?" Ginny asked. Harry smiled at her. "We get the next one." He said with a smirk on his face. He could see Ginny got his plan completely so he explained it to her. "When we are at the next station and the man that followed us here is also getting on we know he is after us. Than when we get of at the park he will be very sorry he was so stupid to give that away. I know what he looked like so I will watch out for him at every station." Ginny relaxed a little when she heard Harry explain. She knew one thing. That person would be very sorry that they had crossed wands with her Harry. 

They got on the next train and when they pulled in the next station their follower was not there. Harry thought that perhaps he had been mistaken, but the second station they entered the man got on the train. It was not in the same car as Harry and Ginny but Harry had seen him. His look told Ginny that he was thinking of his options, she knew that the man had come back on the train when his face changed. They needed to get alone so they could get their wands out, but how? 

The metro ride was over before Harry could think of something to get the man. They had already arrived at the Marne la Vallee/Disneyland station. They got of and Harry knew the man also had got off and still was following them. At that moment it hit him. He could walk around the train station and straight to the hotel. When they entered they took the stairs so the man could follow. The crossed the entrance of the park and went down at the other side. Their they left the hotel again to enter the small garden of the hotel. Harry had taken his wand out and was very fast in his spells. The muggles in the garden would never know what went on due to the anti-muggle spells Harry had used. He placed Ginny as a decoy at about 5 meter from the door as he stood just around the corner. When their follower walked out and stepped back when he got Ginny in sight Harry made his move. He put his wand in the man his back as he steps towards him. "Who are you and why are you following us?" He said. The man didn't move a muscle when he felt the wand in his back. "I don't know who you are or what you are talking about Mr Potter" said the man. Harry heard what he said. "So why do you address me as Mr. Potter if you don't know who I am?" Harry said with venom in his voice. The man now knew his mistake and dropped his head. "I am Gilderoy Silverhood," the man began. "I am an auror at the ministry and send here to shadows you as extra security in the case you would go into the city and ran into a death eater on the run. This was to be a covert operation and you should not have seen me. I was send here at request of Kingsley Shackelbolt and the minister himself. I am sorry to have disturbed your trip Mr. Potter." The man ended his reasoning. Harry felt betrayed by his friend and the minister. What were those two thinking. "Did you also follow us in the park?" He asked. The man named Gilderoy shook his head. "We were stationed at the train station with valid tickets for the whole trip. We waited every day out of view to see what you were gonna do. When you went to the park we kept an eye out for you to return to the hotel. We followed you inside the shopingstreet here at the resort to see of you would go to the city at night but if you entered a restaurant we left." Gilderoy said. Harry had heard the we so he knew there were more of the aurors here. As Ginny got to them he told here what he had heard so far. "How many aurors are there here?" Harry asked. He was now really getting angry. "Two. We split up in Paris when you went your own ways." Harry had heard enough he asked Ginny for her powder box and as Ginny took it out he spook Hermione's name. Just a second later Hermione looked at him through the mirror. "Harry what's wrong?" She asked. "Mione where are you and Ron?" He asked. "Still in Paris but we have the idea we are being followed by a woman." Hermione told Harry. Gilderoy who also could hear what Hermione had said was not surprised that his partner was also caught. "She is from the ministry" Said Harry. "I think Kingsly and Elphinstone have some explaining to do when we return." He added. "What do you want us to do Harry?" Ron asked as he stood beside Hermione. "We were on our way back to the hotel when you called, we can apperate if you want." Harry thought for a second. "No just take the train." he than said. "That way the auror can also come back without the whole office here on our neck." he said with a sigh. He closed the mirror and gave it back to Ginny. "Now what are we gonna do with you?" He said to Gilderoy the man froze just a little bit more than he already was. He knew about the power that Harry or Ginny had and he was not keen to find out who of the two would be using him as target practice. "When Ron and Hermione are back from the city you and your colleague will return to London and tell Kingsley and the minister that you both were caught and send back by us. Also you will inform them that when we return to England we will have a chat with them about this because you and they can be lucky that we decided to get you like this and not stun you on site." He said with anger in his voice. He could see Gilderoy relax a little. "We will wait for your colleague at the train station. Than you can go and leave us be, and don't try to stay because we will notice and than I won't be so easy." They left the hotel and went to the train station. There they waited for Ron and Hermione to return and without her knowing it the auror that has been discovered.