TWELVE

PHONE CALL!

"It hasn't even been a full 24 hours and I already miss your voice." The way he was shuffling around in the background was apparent, "You laugh, but I mean that shit."

"Caleb I miss you when your with me. I know you're serious."

It was quiet for a while, but not in an awkward sense. It was just a peaceful silence to know the other one was on the other side of the line.

"So let's get back together, but don't dump me this time." She was never going to live down the fact she dumped him and she knew it by the way he teased her about it every chance he got.

She giggled, "Oh what? You're gonna dump me this time?" She teased at him he would never let that moment go even if they were married with kids he'd still bring up the moment they first broke up.

"I believe marriage is next Sierra Johnson." It was safe to believe he wasn't joking by the sound of his voice, "I got money now I can get you a nice piece of jewelry to wear on that pretty little finger of you."

"Caleb, you're something else."

"I'm not proposing now. You're worth more than a phone call proposal, I just wanted you to know I'm here for the long run."

"The message is loud and clear, and hey loverboy?"

"Hm?"

"I'm here for the long run too."

She didn't have to see him to know he was smiling, "Good, I was afraid me and the boys were gonna have to kidnap you and force you to love me forever."

"No need." She laughed, "Listen baby I gotta go Domi just texted me."

"I have to go anyways, I love you."

"I love you too ugly."

MESSAGES.

DOMI
bitch i did a bad thing

SIERRA 🤩
what the fuck did you do 💀

DOMI
NO BITCH ITS BAD BAD

SIERRA 🤩
okay.... what is it

DOMI
i might've slept with someone who has a girlfriend who just recently went back to la after being in new york since friday with zion, his name is edwin crazy right 🙃

SIERRA 🤩
BITCH

SIERRA 🤩
WHEN THE FUCK

SIERRA 🤩
HOW THE FUCK

DOMI
UH WHILE YOU AND ZION WENT ON YOUR LAST DATE LAST NIGHT

DOMI

DOMI ✨