Tell The Truth.... Or Don't

AWW I'M REALLY SORRY GUYS I SERIOUSLY WANTED TO UPDATE BUT I COULDN'T. BOO I KNOW. SO HERE'S A LONG CHAPTER.

_________________________________________________________________________________

"I.... Don't like him." Destiny said smirking victoriously." You thought I was gonna say I liked him didn't you?"

"Yes I did think that! You're in denial Destiny, you know you like him!"

"Tell me you don't like Jake then Jade because it seems like I'm not the only one with a denial problem." I sighed. There was no use arguing with Destiny she was too srong minded to believe something that was right in front of her face. She needed to be proved wrong and I intended to make that happen.

"Let's just watch the movie." I said after a while. She nodded not really having anything else to say and pressed play on the remote. The rest of the night went by great because soon enough Destiny and I were back to our old selfs laughing and joking around and enjoying the movie. At about 2am we went to bed. I heard her say "Goodnight" before I drifted off into a content sleep. Destiny woke me up the next morning. I sat up yawning sleepily.

''What time is it?'' I asked groggily.

"6:30. You should probably take a shower we gotta leave in a little while. I already took one but can I borrow some clothes?"

"Yeah sure help yourself. I'm gonna go take a shower." I got up and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and then took long shower and washed my hair with vanilla scented shampoo. I got and put on my robe while I wrapped my hair in a towel. I stepped into my room and found Destiny already dressed in denim blue skinny jeans, a floral top,blue cardigan, and blue flats. Her hair was a contrast to her outfit because it was black with white streaks in it. It was weird not seeing her in black because It was pretty much the only color of clothing that she owned. Don't get me wrong her clothes were badass and secretly I only let her borrow my clothes because later on I knew she would return the favor.

I liked this look on her but I liked her 'Goth' look better. This is precisely why I was going to tease her so I got dressed in black skinny jeans, a black flowy top, and black combat boots. I blow dried my hair and left it open in lose curls. For Jewelry I added a black layered necklace with bows on it. I put black mascara and some clear lip gloss. I went downstairs and got my black leather jacket from the closet and put it on. I was ready. I walked into the kitchen eating a bowl of cereal. She looked up and saw me. She gave me a dark look when she my outfit which I laughed at and poured myself some orange juice. Once we were done with breakfast we headed off to school in seperate cars since Destiny had came in hers last night.

I parked in my new usual spot since Jake stole my last one. That idoit! why did I have this stupid little crush on him anyways? It's not like he likes me back. I sighed and got out the car. I ran and caught up with Destiny by the doors. We walked to my locker chatting about random things. When we got there we noticed Ashley there waiting for us.

"Hey Guys." She looked at my outfit with curiosity. "What's with the black clothes Jade? "

" Oh no reason I'm just having fun with Destiny by using my freedom to wear black against her." I said smirking at Destiny. Destiny glared at me and muttered "Bitch" underneath her breath. I smirked wider. It was only going to get worse. I loved her but she was too dense sometimes.

"Anyways Guys" Ashley continued. "I wanted to know if you're free this saturday because I wanted to go shopping." I was about to say yes when I remembered I had a dance lesson with Jake on Saturday. I also remembered that I hadn't told the girls about Jake knowing my secret.

"I can't." They gave me a questioning look so I told them everything. When I was done both of their mouths were hanging open in shock. So I walked up to both of them put a hand under both of the chins and clammed their mouths shut. They blinked and then smiled sheepishly at me when they noticed my glare.

"What are you going to do Jade?" Ashley asked me finally.

"I'm not going to do anything. I'm just going to listen to what he says and hopes he doesn't tell my secret" I know my plan sucks right!

"Seriously Jade? That plan sucks." Destiny said giving me a 'WTH' look which was mirrored by Ashley also. God did they have to point it out? like I didn't already know that. "You can't let him walk over you like that!" she said annoyed which made me a little pissed off.

"I'm not going to let him walk over me! If he gets out of hand then I'll deal with it but for now I'm going to be nice because you know how important it is to me that my secret stays a secret." I said annoyed and angry. I was sick of this thing with Jake. They opened their mouths to retort but I gave them the nastiest glare possible and they clammed their mouths shut again. The bell rang and I thanked God. My classes went by fast since I was only thinking about Jake and what to expect on the study date. He always seemed to suprise me and never in a good way. The bell rang signalling the end of the half day. I quicly walked out of the classrom and to my car and drove home.

When I got home there was something delicious coming from the kitchen. This meant mom was home. Huh had it really been two weeks? Wow.

"Jade is that you sweet heart? " I heard my mom's soft voice from the kitchen.

"Yea it's me mom." I said running into the kitchen to give her a hug. I know what you're thinking but my mom was a good person she just had her reasons for not wanting me to dance. I understood them but I will never agree with them because I deserve to do what I love. She smiled at me.

"I'm making Lasagna Jade so why not set the table." I smiled. Mom made the best Lasagna ever! I was so excited oh wait I have to tell mom about Jake come over.

"Oh mom a friend of mine is coming over at 5 for a science project we're working on. Is that okay?" Wait were me and Jake even friends? I mean he acts like we are sometimes but does he really wanna be friends or is he tolerating me. I snapped out of my thoughts when my mom spoke.

"Yeah sure honey."

"Oh and can we have those old cameras you have?" I asked because I rememebered we would need them for the project. She gave me a questoning look. "You know the ones you've been wanting to get rid of since forever."

"Oh those. Sure Jade they're in the upstairs closet in a black bag. Take as much as you want."

"Thanks mom." I smiled at her as she brings in the lasagna. We eat happily chatting about her trip to Paris. At the end of the lunch she quickly went upstairs to get something. I cleared the table and did the dishes. She came black in with a pink bag. In it was a really pretty backless black dress made entirely of lace and a silver locket. I would have jumped into her arms and thanked her for the gifts if I didn't know what they were for. The gifts were my moms way of apologizing for having the be away for so long. Everytime she went away for a while she would bring me back something as a bribe to forgive her. I stopped falling for it a while ago. Instead I gave her a kiss of the cheek and went upstairs to catch up on homework.

I was so engrossed in writing my English essay that I didn't notice it was time to get ready. When I did look up though I saw the time was 4:55 PM. I jumped off the bed and ran to the closet. I pulled on some black shorts and a black v-neck t-shirt with a picture of a bow on it. I sprayed myself with lots of perfume and touched up my makeup. I pulled my hair in a high ponytail and ran downstairs. I was on the last step when the bell rang. I ran to the door and opened it. There stood a smirking Jake.

"Hello Blondie." He said eyeing me up and down. God did he have to do that?

''Hi Jake. Come in." I turned my back to him in hopes of avoiding his intense stare but as I started walking away I heard him gasp.

"What?" I asked turning around.

" Y-your S-shirt it's see through. I can see your B-bra." I smiled. Is he stuttering? I was about to laugh when I realized what he said. OMG! I must have put on the t-shirt with lace stitched in the back making it completely see through Yikes! at least I wore a black bra. That didn't stop the blush from creeping onto my cheeks though.

"Oh sorry. I'll change it." I said looking down trying to hide my flushed face.

" No. No. No I'm just suprised. I really like the shirt. Don't change it." My heart skipped a beat and my head snapped up looking to see if he was kidding. When I saw sincerity in his eyes I mumbled "Okay." My mom chose to walk into the room right at that moment.