I Think I Do... I Think I Don't

'' Hey what are you doing here?'' I ask genuinely confused.

'' Well I wanted to see if you gave me the right address and I wanna see if you're still on for that bedroom scene.'' Jake winks at me. " And by the looks of it" He eyes my jumper which stops mid- thigh and is is really short. '' Its seem like you're ready." I blush beet red. I open my mouth to respond but Destiny appears out of nowhere.

'' Hey guys am I interrupting something?'' she asks.

" NO YOU'RE NOT"' I say giving her a death glare.

" Then why is your face red Jade?" I blush harder. God I hate that girl sometimes.

'' Anyways" I say turning to Jake. '' You wanna come in?"

'' No I can't. Actually i'm going with to the tattoo parlor. He wants a new tattoo but I'll be back tom..." Destiny cut Jake mid-sentence.

" Wait you mean that annoying son of a bitch actually has tats hmmm.... didn't think he had in in him. Does he cry everytime he gets one?" She said excited to know if he was i pain. Possibly so she can get leverage over him. I love this girl but sometimes she scares me. I was brought out of my thoughts by Jake's laughter.

'' You are one weird chick Destiny.'' He had an amused look on his face. LOL! he has no idea how crazy she is. Destiny shrugged she was used to people calling her that. Just then Jake's car opened and a hot guy with buzzed cut blone hair and nice muscles came out. He walked with his head held high and a cocky smirk. That smirk was familiar. I felt like I knew it from somewhere. I turn to the side and got my answer ohh! This must be Jake's equally annoying bestfriend. Destiny still hadn't noticed that he was walking towards us until he was right behind her with a smile bigger than Texas. He grabbed her by the waist unfortunately what Jace didn't realize was that Destiny took Tai Kwon Doi and stomped his toes. Then quicker than lightening she had him pinned on the floor. Her foot was on his lower back and she looked down confused. When she realized it was him she giggled.

" That's good for your ass. BTW nice tattoo.'' She said. I looked down and realized his shirt had ridden up so you could see the left side of his lower back and exposed 3 Chinese symbols in blood red.

The design was cute but tattoos aren't really my type. They are however Destiny's type. She laughed and took her red flats with bows on them off his back. Jace was up in a second dustiny off his shirt. Jake looked shocked at what Destiny did but I smiled giving him a look that said she did this all the time.

'' I like it rough"' Destiny giggled at Jace and opened her mouth to retort back but I cut her off.

'' Hi Jace I'm Jade.''

'' Oh you're Jade.'' He looked me up and down. '' Jake was right. You are hot but not my type." He said wicking at Destiny. I laughed. Wait Jake told a friend I was hot. WHY?! I looked at him and saw he was blushing the comment probably caught him off guard. I changed the subject.

'' Nice tattoo. What does it mean?''

'' Hope, Love and Destiny.'' Both Jace and Destiny said it at the same time. Destiny glared at him but Jace just sirked at her. Me and Jake gave each other knowing looks. They definitely like each other. When we looked at them again Destiny had her fists in a fighting stance looking like she was about to punch Jace so Jake got in the middle.

'' Break it up love birds." They both scowled at him.

" We're not- '' They spoke at the same time. ''We dont-'' Once again the said each others words. '' Ughhhhhhhhhhh'' They groaned together.

'' Alright we gotta go Jace. So see you tomorrow Destiny and bye blondie.'' Jake said as he pulled Jace away. Once they were gone I pulled Destiny inside the house with me.

'' Spill it Destiny. I know you like him!"

" What?! No he's blonde. EWWW!!" I gasped at her. '' Well no offense Jade.''

" Well I'm talking it offensive""

" Would it helped if I stayed for movie night." She said smiling.

'' Oh fine. What movie?''

" Paranormal Activity 2." She said smiling again. I smiled back. I love that movie! Most people would think I would be scared but that movie was actually funny. You know being in a house with a ghost. Cool right? I know i'm weird sometimes.

'' Okay fine i'll make the popcorn '' I say. '' You put in the movie." I went into the kitchen and made the popcorn. I then went into the cherry wood cabinet and grabbed the honey. I put the popcorn in the bowl and smothered it with honey. Mmmm! I know it sounds gross but it's great. I ran up the stairs I couldn't wait to see ' PA2 ' even though me and Destiny have seen it like a thousand times and then some. When I got upstairs I saw Destiny wearing pink and white pajamas.

'' What's with the pajamas?''

'' I can't wear black. Remember?''

" How would he know if you broke the bet. I man you're going to sleep it shouldn't count."

'' I know but he is determined to win so he put no black pajamas in the bet too. Plus if he found out I would have to go out with him. Eww!

'' No you wouldn't . I mean he has your name tattoed onto his body. I know you like him Destiny." Destiny's face got red and she started glaring at me.

''Oh shut up Jade. You like Jake and you don't see me bothering you about it.''

'' I DO NOT LIKE JAKE''

'' Yeah you do. I see the way you look at him. OMG! oyu're so great Jake, you're so funny...'' I blushed and glared at her. I mean I don't like Jake he was a jerk and an ass but these days it seemed like we were more comfortable with each other. I was always happy and smiling when I was with him. That and the fact that that he was extemely hot helped me reached the conclusion that I liked Jake but I wasn't gonna tell Destiny that just yet.

'' So I think he's hot. Kill me Destiny" She laughed. I laughed back.

'' Just admit you like Jace. I won't bug you about it.''

'' Ok ok I ........''

AUTHORS NOTE

SO DON'T HATE ME GUYS!! YEA I KNOW ANOTHER CLIFF HANGER BUT I'M WRITING TEH CHAPTERS FASTEST SO YOU WON'T HAVE TO WAIT LONG. THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE WORTH IT BECAUSE I WILL BE DOING MY FIRST KISSING SCENCE. SO LOOK FORWARD TO THAT GUYS. IT WILLBE UP IN 2 TO 3 DAYS S DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE WAIT:) THANKS READERS AND CHARMED FOREVER! LOVE YOU GUYS.

<3 ESTHER