All My Dirty Laundry Fell Out My Invisible Closet.

I tried to play it cool but inside i was dying. All that kept playing in my head was he knows, he knows like one of those schizophrenic people in thr hospital shaking back and forth. I spoke slow and deliberate.

'' What dancing?'' he being his annoying self & cocky self didn't answer at first instead he showed his stupid pearly white teeth in the form of a smirk.

'' Don't plat dumb blondie'' he finally said. Asshole!

'' You're actually pretty good '' Jake said smirking wider. Jackass! My tough exterior started to deteriorate. My throat closed in but i still managed to say

'' How did you find out?''

'' Oh so now you know what i'm talking about. Well i found out by...'' Jake put a hanf on his chin as if he was trying to think of what to say next.

'' I saw at the club. Never seen someone dance that good in public before'' he said smiling. I couldn't it i smiled too. Did Jake Carpenter really just give me a compliment.

'' You think so?'' I asked my voice still a little shaky.

'' Yeah you are.'' he said giving his genuine smile. I knew at that moment my whole face lit up.

'' Which is why i need you for something blondie.'' My face fell. I knew this was too good to be true.

'' I need you to teach me how to waltz for my mom's wedding'' Jake seemed digusted when he said 'wedding'. I wonder why maybe i'll ask him. WAIT WHAT? HE JUST SAID WHAT???!

'' Why so you need me, I mean you have lots of friends?'' I ask nervous to hear the answer.

'' Because blondie it's more fun bothering you and besides none of my friends can dance.''

'' I don't have to do it.'' I said my smile becoming smug. Ha take that jerkface!

'' Oh i think you do, we wouldn't want your little secret to get out now would we?'' his voice was growing low. I knew then and there that things were over for me. Another clausee in my mom's stupid deal was i couldn't tell anyone about the dancing. I broke that promise with Destiny and Ashley but i wasn't about to break it with the whole school too. He had me. I knew it. He knew it. Even the freaking elephants in Africa knew it. There was nothing to do but give in.

'' Fine i'll do it but we'll need to work out a schedule because we also have to work on the science project also.'' I said a little sad.

'' Oh i knew you would see things my way blondie'' he pauses and smirks. '' But you're right about the schedule.'' So that's exactly what we did for the rest of the period.

AUTHORS NOTE

SO I'M SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT. I WILL MAKE THE OTHERS LONGER NO WORRIES. ANYWAYS THANK YOU CHARMED FOREVER FOR THE CHAPTER. IT TURNED OUT GREAT. THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL MOSTLY LIKELY BE A FILLER ABOUT JADE'S BACKGROUND IN DANCING SO PLEASE READ IT! LOVE ALL MY READERS!<3

ESTHER XOXOXOXOXO