The Project From Hell

The next morning was awful I woke to the loud noise of my alarm and a pounding headache. Great I thought, this is just freaking great! after a few minutes of mentally arguing with myself for getting so drunk at the party I manged to get myself in the shower. The warm water helped my tiredness but didn't do shit for my headache. When i got out of the shower i went ot my closet looking for something to wear. After 10 minutes, I decided on a cute red patterned silk dress with black tights and knee high boots. I straightened my hair and put a black knitted beret on it. I grabbed my school bag and grabbed some toast from the kitchen. My mom had wirtten a note telling me she when on a trip to paris for a photo shoot so she would be back in 2 weeks. I sighed and grabbed some orange juice. I chucked in down in two gulps. I grabbed a leather jacket from my closet that stopped at the bottom of my ribs and pulled in on over the dress. I ran out the door and got in the car. It was now 7:00 am and I had one hour to get to school, it was a 25 minute drive so i would get there early.

I got the there at 7:30 and parked my car. I went to my locker and dropped my bag in and got my books for first period. I closed my locker and turned around and then there he was opening the locker right next to mine. God he was so cute! omg didnt i just think that... shame on me. ''Hi'' I greeted ''i dont' think we've met, my name's Jade Cooper.''

'' I know who you are'' he says with a frown. Wow why the hell is he frowning at me, i was trying to be polite.

'' Are you gonna tell me your name?'' I ask in an amused let polite tone.

'' No'' he snaps and walks away. What the hell is wrong with this guy? I was just trying to be nice and he's all rude and... stupid. Gosh if he wasn't new you would think he was my greatest enemy.

All day I thought about what had happened, i couldn't even eat lunch i mean why was he being so rude. I had smiled at him the three times I had seen him in that hallway after the incident but he only glared at me. At lunch my friends invited him to join us at lunch he said no. Gosh what is his freaking problem? Things didnt get better though because at tenth period i showed up to my chemistry class and found out he was in this class. GREAT!!!!!!! My teacher Mr. Simpson came into the room and told us to take a seat.

'' Class since this is your senior year, I have been told that I must give you a project and a hard one at that.'' Groans came from all over the room, no one was partically happy about this.'' In this project you and your partner will team up, research the topic i give you and perform an experiment. Students do not think you're gonna cheat because i have picked the partners alphabetically according to last name.''

I don't think i have ever seen a nerd so happy i mean i wasn't one of those people who cheated off of the but i knew people that did. I mean i was smart on my own and didnt need anyones help. I was so not the typical dumb blonde. Mr. simpson voice interrupted my inner babiling.

'' So the partners are Jessica Aaron and Micheal Brown, Jade Cooper and Jake Carpenter, Desiny Garcia and...... I didnt bother to listen to the rest of the list because i was FREAKING OUT. I mean this guy fucking hates me! and mr.simpson was not giving me reasons to love him today.

'' So i want everyone to get up, find their partner and work with them for the rest of the period.'' I sighed and got up. I looked around the room for jake and found him sitting perfectly content in his seat at the back of the room. Wow he was waiting for me to come to him. WHAT A JERK! i groaned internally and walked over to his desk and sat in the chair next to his.

'' Hi jake i'm jade your partner'' i said in a polite tone. He gave me a look that said '' no shit'' and turned around to talk to his friend. I sighed again and waited for mr.simpson to come around and assign us our topic.

'' Hi Jade here's your topic'' mr.simpson said smiling. i opened the paper and found out our project was on Bismuth Crystals. YAY! I was so excited i always wanted to make those. Bismuth is one of the prettiest and easiest metal crystals that you can make at home.

'' Are you gonna tell me what our project is on?'' someone asked. I looked up to see jake staring at me with an annoyed look on his face. I fought the urge to curse his ass and out and said

'' Our project is on Bismuth Crystals'' i said trying to hide my annoyance.

'' Do you know what those are?'' jake asked in a serious voice. Wait what? did he think i was a fucking idiot! of course i knew what they are.

'' Of course i know what they are! i'm not an idiot.....'' just as i was about to blow up on him the bell rang. Jake smirked and walked out the room. JERK!

AUTHORS NOTE!

so i had to change the chapter a little because the server crashed and deleted the previous one. so insce i didnt write down the chapter i had to rewrite it all over again! i know sad right but anyways VOMMENT! IF YOU LIKE IT!