aftermath - i couldn't let you die

Start from the beginning

She walks faster to Polis than she did to The Underground, but once she reaches the bunker, but its already too late.

The little hallway of looking down at the pit is packed and Gorgina has to push herself through it.

"STOP!" Gorgina screams, looking down at Bellamy who's on the floor, Indra in front of him. Indra looks behind her, seeing Gorgina with tears down her face.

Gorgina pulls away, running as best as she can down the hall and into the pit, fighting guards just to see her old lover.

"Puppet, get out of here." Belamy begs, looking up at his sister, "Guards, take her away."

The others don't seem to notice Monty signaling to Gorgie from up top.

"Octavia told you we have to march, that we have to fight for the one place left where we can survive, but she knows that's not true." Gorgina starts but Octavia cuts her off, "Gorgie, you do not belong in here."

"The hydrofarm is working again. Soon, it'll be processing enough food to feed all of us here." Gorgina continues.

"Using the same techniques, we can grow crops in the wasteland. Ask Octavia. She's seen it with her own eyes." Monty adds, causing everyone around them to start murmuring.

"Go to war if you want to, but at least tell them that they have a choice." And then he finishes but while everyone is focus on that, Gorgina rushes to Bellamy.

"Why did you come back?" Bellamy whispers as Gorgina sits beside him, "I couldn't let you die."

Bellamy gives her a real smile, grabbing both her hands in his, but he doesn't feels the ring, and that causes him to look down to check.

"We called it off." Gorgie finally speaks up in a whisper tone, "Fuck, Gorgina." Bellamy whispers, looking up and crashing his lips against Gorgie's.

"Hmm, wait. Not here." Gorgie giggles against his lips, pushing him away lightly.

"Not here." Bellamy mocks, making Gorgina giggle louder.

"Where'd she go?" Monty speaks up, causing Gorgina and Bellamy come back to reality. Gorgie looks up to see Octavia missing from her spot.

"We have to find her." Gorgina says as Bellamy stands up and offers her a hand.

"Why? She didn't shoot us, right? That's got to mean something." Bellamy speaks, standing close to Gorgina, if she ended her marriage it had to have a meaning, that's what runs through his mind. He wishes he had the same power like her to do so with Echo.

"It means she lost the battle, not the war." Indra replies and that's when it clicks, she's going to do something in revenge, "We should split up, but be careful."

When Gorgina says that, Indra and Monty eyes lingers on the ex lovers, "Gorgie." Monty instructs, making Gorgie let out a groan.

"Okay." Gorgina whispers, glancing back to Bellamy before she walks up to her friend, "Why did you do that?" Gorgina whispers as they start making their way around.

"You'd go to a corner and make out." Monty replies, not even looking at them, he has half a point, Gorgie would like it, but Bellamy wouldn't be 100% into it.

And then an alarm goes off, Monty turnin to Gorgina and they both say in sync, "The fire alarm."

This makes both of them to run to the hydrofarm which is on fire, "No! What did you do?" Monty exclaims, you could notice his sadness from anywhere.

"Took away the choice. You still have one stay here and die or march with me and live." Octavia turns to us, a smirk on her face as Bellamy and Indra finally reach the hydrofarm.

"Are you okay?" Bellamy asks Monty first and he replies with shaking his head but there's not much you could do to make Monty feel better.

"Puppet?" Bellamy asks, going up to Gorgina, Indra and Monty watching their every single move, "War is coming." Gorgie whispers.

"No, it's already here."

10/03/18