aftermath - bellamy & echo

__

"Seeing you with someone else is something I don't want to see or imagine."

__

Gorgina Cross P.O.V

BANG
BANG

Gorgina gets out from her spot, watching as Clarke shots a guy, Madi stands beside her but there's already multiple bodies on the ground.

"Animals don't feel guilty when they kill. They just do it; They kill Or they get killed." Clarke points out. "He was a good guy." Madi argues, "There are no good guys. It was us or them, kill or be killed."

When Madi and Clarke hears footsteps, they turn to Gorgina, Clarke raising her gun but once she's realized it was her, she lowered it. "What does it mean?" Gorgina speaks up, looking at the blood covering the ground.

"Means we're not alone. Simple as that." Carke replies and that's when she's notice one is still alive. "Don't." Gorgie warns, knowing exactly what's going through Clarke's head but it doesn't stops her.

"Help! Help me! This way! Help! Help! Help! Help!" The stranger yells, a wood spike through his stomach. "Clarke, this isn't right." Madi mumbles, looking over at Gorgina, knowing they both don't like it.

"Madi, I know that this is our home, your home. And they want to take it from us." Clarke points out, not wanting to even look at Gorgie, knowing she's probably giving her a disappointing glare.

"That's right. But he doesn't have to suffer." Gorgie argues, finally making Clarke look at her.
"We can kill him now, right?" Madi helps Gorgina out, like they've been doing for a while now.

"Not yet." The three of us walk to a rock, looking over at the people going to check on the man. Clarke shots at few of their people, but they're for sure more than the three of them combine. 100%Clarke stops for a second as they stare at them, and that's when Gorgina realize that they're going to shot, and that sure doesn't looks like a normal gun.

"Madi. Madi? Madi, are you OK?" Clarke whispers after it hits them.
"We've got to go. Now." Gorgie speaks with a normal tone, getting up and pulling both of them up.

"Run! Run!" Gorgie adds as they raise their speed, trying to move away from the incomers.

"We can make it to the north cave." Clarke says as they keep running, her falling behind.
"Come on." Gorgie calls out, trying to pull her to their speed.

They haven't had to run away from something in years.

"Right here. You need to get in here." Clarke leans against the cave."Not without you or Gorgie." Madi argues once again, something she does quite often.

"There's no time to argue about this, Madi. Get in, now. I'm gonna lead them away." Clarke continues. "I'll stay with her." Gorgie offers.

"Okay but make sure you both stay out of sight, no matter what. Promise me." Clarke talks this time directly at Gorgie, knowing she can trust her more than Madi in this type of situation.

"I love you." Clarke whispers, this time at Madi before she runs off, "Come on, inside."

Gorgie and Madi stay inside the cave for a few, just in silence and Madi sleeping but it doesn't takes long for her to be herself, to rebel. "Madi, stop!" Gorgie yells as Madi runs out of the cave.

"Someone just ran out of that cave." You could hear another voice, and it frighten Gorgie even more, she didn't want to be torture. Or be killed yet. The two of them run behind what the call the twin rocks, the summer hunting grounds, leading them into a trap.

But when Gorgie looks behind them, there's no one there.
"They're gone." Gorgie finally speaks up, being able to catch her breath and that's when she notices a walkie-talkie on the ground, it fell.

But Gorgie doesn't have the time to grab it as Madi grabs her wrist, pulling her into a more hidden place. "Look." Gorgie whispers as she sees a spaceship coming down.

The incomers reach there before them.

"How many?" Gorgie whispers. "I can't count." Madi whispers back, it's due to the many trees running their vision.

"Her friends, on the other hand - Four of ours are dead." You could hear the walkie-talkie from a distance, which did a great job for Madia and Gorgie.

"It's time to even the score. Congratulations. One of you gets to live." Gorgie looks over at Madi, knowing what they have to do. Madi replies with a nod, taking out a gun, getting closer and shooting dead the people she didn't recognize. Gorgie didn't do anything but stand back, following her believes.

But she stops once she recognize their faces.

Harper. Echo. Monty. Bellamy. And someone she doesn't recognize.

"She's just a kid." His voice sounds different, way mature.
"Bellamy?" Gorgie whispers, coming out from her hiding spot, her eyes becoming watery.

"Puppet." Bellamy whispers as Gorgie comes rushing up to him and he wraps her in a hug, lifting her up. "Shh, I'm here." He adds as he sets her down, wiping her tears away.

"Are you good?" He speaks with a normal tone.
"Never been better." Gorgie replies, only focusing on him but a cough makes them both realize there's still people around them.

Gorgie pulls away, going to Monty and wrapping him in a hug.
"Been a while." She giggles as she moves to Harper and then to Echo who stands now beside Bellamy, only a few more minutes until she'll realize Bellamy and Echo have been together for a while.

"Hi." Gorgie's voice sounds more awkward than happy towards Echo, she reminded her so much of Roan but as much as she loved Roan, he didn't have such a special place on her heart as Bell.

Gorgie steps back as she sees Echo grabbing onto Bellamy's hand before she places a kiss on his lips, knowing Gorgina's watching. "Clarke knew you would come." Madi finally speaks up, looking over at Gorgie and noticing she's hurt."Clarke's alive?" Bellamy whispers, a smile appearing on his face."She's in trouble." Madi replies and her and Gorgie turn around.Madi grabs onto Gorgie's hand, giving her a reassuring smile.Gorgie now wishes everything would disappear, that she could go back to The Underground, anything but seeing Echo with Bellamy. She doesn't deserves him.

"I-I'll stay back here." Gorgie whispers.
"No-" But Gorgie cuts Madi off.

"I'm going to see Malcolm and Heather, I just need to." Gorgie whispers, trying to reason with her.
"Fine but make sure you come back alive."

"I promise." And just like that, Gorgie looks back at the boy she loves and her old friends before she walks off. "Where's she's going?" Monty voice sounds in the background.

"To her husband."
"Husband?" But after Bellamy's confused voice, she drowns out all the sound.

9/15/18

Hurricane outside & I'm tryna distract myself from it :P