aftermath - ignoring you p.1

__

"A guy is only insecure about losing his girl when he know someone else can treat her better."

__

Gorgina Cross P.O.V

Gorgina taps her foot against the ground, waiting for the person who's suppose to show up. Of course, only if he'd like.

Lets take it back just a few days earlier, when Gorgina saw Bellamy once again after six years and she fled to see her husband, Malcolm. Needless to say when she was leaving, she left a note saying where she was heading to and in a number of days during the morning, for him to come visit and maybe including Heather and Kathleen.

"I'm ready to talk." Clarke says as she stands beside her, not even looking at each other.
"How's Madi?" Gorgina doesn't wants to fall directly to the specific chat.
"I'm sending her off to training but she's got to suck so no one can think she'd make a good commander." Clarke replies and that's when Gorgina finally think its time to tell her.

"I made out with Bell." Gorgina blurts out, making Clarke turn her head to Gorgina with a shock expression, well not really in shock about it, just shock it happened so soon.

"How- How did it happen?" She asks and it makes Gorgina blush thinking back to that night.
"Uh, he walked into the bathroom while I was looking at my scar and he asked to see and he called me beautiful... and you know, then the rest happened." Clarke lets out a giggle, seeing he still holds the effect he always had, well not when Clarke was with Roan but still.

"He's still with Echo though." Gorgina adds, this time whispering it with her voice breaking.
"You kissed him for nothing then..." It hits Clarke, Bellamy isn't going to leave Echo while she's out there risking her life for everyone.

"Exactly but Malcolm should be arriving anytime soon with Star, well if she's still alive." Gorgina fakes a smile, not wanting to suffer anymore but her smile falls as she sees Bellamy from afar already looking at them.

"Ugh, just ignore him. It'll help out."

Gorgina hears the horse before she sees it and when she does, excitement passes throughout her body. Malcolm gets off his horse, tying it to a near by broken pole. With Kathleen and Heather following his movements.

"Malcolm!" Gorgina exclaims, rushing to her husband who greets her with a big hug.
"How have you been?" He asks as he pulls away, checking his wife up and down for any new injuries. None, that's good.

"Really good now that you're here. Oh! My mom wants to meet you and so does Anthony." Gorgina rambles, they were never outside together so this is new for the both of them.

"I feel important." He lets out a chuckle, putting his hand on her lower back.
"You should but do you think we should wait for Heather and Kathleen?" Gorgie whispers, she rather spend her time with Malcolm because he treats her like she should be treated but mainly this day to forget about Bellamy at the moment.

"They can handle themselves." Malcolm feels someone glaring into his back and he turns around just to see Bellamy throwing eye daggers at him.

"Come on, I want to show you off." Malcolm lets out a smile as Gorgina pulls him around, she's getting better everytime he sees her.

Gorgina first goes over to her mom who's been working in nursing for the whole six years, she was the second and became the main after Abby became a drug addict. Gorgina was lucky that her mom didn't offer herself up and Abby did but poor for Clarke.

"Mom! Mom!" Gorgina yells as she walks into the nursing room, it takes her some time to finally find her due to it being packed with boxes and people here and there.
"Gorgie?" Camie, her mom comes out, drying her hands with a towel.

"Mom, hi. Look who came." Gorgina walks up to her mom, Malcolm walking right behind her.
"Uhh... This is your husband?" Camie asks and Gorgina replies with a nod.

"Mom, this is Malcolm, my husband. And Malcolm, this is Camie, my mom." Gorgina introduces then, ignoring Anthony talking with Heather and Kathleen feets away.

"You're handsome!" Camie squeals, she likes his look already, now they just need her to like the personality. "Thanks." Gorgie lets out a smile as the three of them interact.

"Okay well you need to work while Malcolm and me catch up." Gorgie has friends, at least she hopes they're still friends. But no one needs to find out why they got married.

"What about Monty?" Gorgina glances at him, indirectly telling him to shut it. Once they reach her room, she closes the door behind her.

"I-I did something." Gorgina starts and just hearing her voice, it breaks him. "Regrettable?" Malcolm sits down beside her in the lower bunk. "Yeah."

"I kissed Bellamy. And I-I didn't mean to." Gorgie confess what has been eating her up, "That's good."

"Well not the fact that he has a girlfriend." This makes the tension in the room stiffen, and that's when it finally hits Malcolm. It did hurt him deeply, Gorgina was his and he didn't want anyone taking her away from her. Who knows who can handle her and who would drive her wild.

"We'll figure it out." He assures but it just drives her wilder, "I hope, I really hope."

"If not you always got me." And then it clicks in her head, making Bellamy jealous will make him come crawling back to her.

"You should head back, we can catch up another day." Gorgina mumbles, getting up and making her way to where Malcolm had put his horse. Of course, Malcolm follows her.

"Are you okay?" Malcolm speaks up, grabbing her waist and turning her around to him.
"Hmm... Yeah." Gorgina looks around, seeing Bellamy looking at them already and she takes it as her chance to press her lips against his. She pulls away not much after, a fake smile playing on her lips.

"I'll see you when you come back." Malcolm and Gorgina pull away and she sees Anthony becoming way to close with Kathleen. "Uhh, is Anthony leaving with you?" Gorgina speaks up as Anthony gets on with Kathleen.

"I assume." He mumbles.
"I'll see you soon." Malcolm leans down, pressing his lips against Gorgie once again before he makes his way to his horse and then the four of them leave Gorgina and the others in Polis.

9.20.18

18