°yes!

I walked into school that next day. I was beyond excited for the Halloween dance, even though I was going alone. Luke and I usually go together. I'm really happy he's going with Bridgett, because, otp. It's in 2 days, and today is Wednesday. I'm already ready, however Luke would rather hang out at his house.

"Suck it up, princess. I'm not even going with anyone and I'm already having a better time than you!" I said and he rolled his eyes.

"I'm excited, it's just you're being so obnoxious about it!" He exclaimed and I laughed.

"I will give you that." I said as an unexpected person sat down beside me. It was Simon.

"Will you be the Sally to my Jack at the Halloween dance?" He said, his face lighting up with red. I couldn't help but smile- that was amazing. I pondered to myself, but my decision came quick.

"Yes! Just because of the line." I said and he winked.

"You don't know how much I practiced that. And I don't know how I just winked with one eye instead of just blinking." I laughed at his comment, turning to Luke. He was smiling wide.

---
Luke's POV

I shouldn't be upset. I'm going with someone, and so is she. It'd be selfish of me to be upset.

But God damnit, I'm selfish.

I'm not mad at neither Hazel nor Simon. He's really nice and treats Hazel like a queen. No, I'm mad at myself. I really should man up and just confront how I feel, honestly.

But no.

"Check mate!" Yelled Freddie, swiping all the pawns off the chessboard.

"Freddie! You do this every god-damn time!" Exclaimed Andy. Andy bent over to pick up the scattered pieces. Freddie looked down at him with eyes full of affection.

"I love love love to win." Said Freddie, smiling as wide as ever.

"I can te-" Said Andy, right before his head clashed into the table. Freddie and I hysterically started laughing as Andy rubbed his head. Andy looked at Freddie and grunted in pain.

"I'm sorry-snort- but that was hilarious. Here, want me to give you a kiss?" Said Freddie puckering his lips jokingly.

"I mean..." Andy said. I could hardly contain my jaw from falling onto the linoleum tiles. Freddie's face was as red as a tomato.

The awkward, yet cute, silence was interrupted by my phone going off.

Hazel☄: https://youtu.be/cv6a81Ulx-g

Me: go to bed, it's 1 am.

Hazel☄: I could say the same for you, young padawan.

Me: you hate star wars.

Hazel☄: don't call me out like that☕

Me: lmao

Read

I closed my phone and sat it down. Andy and Freddie remained looking at eachother.

"Well, I'm gonna head off to bed." I said and got off the stool.

"Night." Said Andy turning over to me. Freddie stayed still with his eyes set on Andy.

I jogged up the stairs, figuring they wanted to be alone, and opened my bedroom door. I put in my earbuds in, and attempted to sleep.
-
Hear me out, give me till 5 and there will be another chapter mkay

But 4now have this k luv yall