°s.i.o.t.l.g

Hazel's POV)
Luke and I wondered into the school building, seeing Leah and Amber with some popular girls.

"Hey Leah, hey Amber. You guys gotta stop being ghosts." I said and laughed a little at the end. Amber and Leah put their heads down.

"They don't socialize with weirdos, A.K.A, your little group." Said 'Regina George'. Okay, her name's actually Blake.

I looked at Luke and his jaw was slightly dropping.

"Well, I can deal with that. Cause' we don't associate with bitches." I said and Luke started laughing. I grabbed his wrist and dragged him to homeroom.

"I knew it." I spat at him. He shook his head in approval.

"Well, s.i.o.t.l.g." He said and I gave him a weird look. "Sometimes it's okay to let go! My grandma taught me that." He said and I laughed a little.

"Hm, I guess. Get the toxic people out. So that means you're next." I said and his eyes widened.

"NOPE. You're gonna be stuck with me forever." He said and I smiled.

"Is that good or bad...?" I said and he went to speak, but cut off by the teacher.

****
Lunch finally came, and I sat down with Freddie and Andy. Luke wasn't here yet.

"Okay so, I have some tea." I said and Freddie laughed. "Leah and Amber declared their departure from our friend group. Well, Blake did, but they didn't say anything so there. " Andy's eyes got wide and then he shrugged.

"Well, at least we have a each other." Said Andy, putting an arm around Freddie and I.

"Hugs without me? How unfair." Said Luke.

"Suck it up." I said and he smiled.

"Did you tell them?" Luke said and I shook my head.

I pulled out my phone and plugged in my earbuds. Hitting shuffle, Killer Queen by Queen started playing through the earbuds.

I started tapping my foot. I felt a tapping on my shoulder, and I turned to see Luke tapping repeatedly on my shoulder.

"whaaaat." I said and he held out his hand. I sighed and handed him an earbud.

"She's a killer, quEEEN, gun powder-" Luke started.

"Great singing Luke." Said someone from behind him.

I turned around to reveal Baylee, his ex.

Now listen here, I'm not saying this because 'I like Luke'or 'I am jealous'. No. Baylee stalks Luke.

Luke turned around to face Baylee.

"Hey, Baylee." He said and put the earbud back in.

"Well, listen to me when I'm talking silly!" She said and slapped his shoulder flirtatiously. But it was more of a hard smack.

"Jesus..." He said rubbing his shoulder.

"So, I wanted to ask if you wanted to come with me to the Halloween dance!" She said and hopped a little.

"Actually I'm going with someone already." Said Luke scratching the back of his neck. This wasn't a lie... He was going with Bridgett. The one girl he hung out with at the party. My little Lukey is growing up.

"Who?!" She said way to quickly.

"A person of whomst it may not concern you." He said and shrugged a little. Luke was never really open about relationships.

Baylee sighed and jogged away. Honestly she may have had a chance if she didn't message him every night...

"Who are you going with?" Said Andy. Luke squirmed in his seat a little.

"Are you going with Hazel?" Said Freddie.

"Uh no. No no. I'm going with Bridgett." He said and blushed. Too cute.

"Oooh. Things are working out?" Said Andy.

"I mean, I don't know. She asked me so I said sure."

"I ship." I said and Luke laughed a little.

"I don't know." He said.

***
See, the difference between Luke and I is that he gets the occasional person that likes him. I on the other hand.... not so much. I've never dated anyone. I've been on a date before, but never have I ever dated anyone. And I know that it's "not important" but I just, I want to feel that feeling.

Luke and I kissed in 2nd grade. We were both nervous for our first kiss, so we thought it would make it easier to get it over with. Kinda from the movie 'My Girl'. Of course I didn't watch that till I was older, but still. I sometimes think about how awkward it was. Fellow students asked us for a long time if we were "dating".

Then again, to this day we get asked that. The main people who ask just want drama, though. It was 8th period, and it was my free period as well as my last one. I was going to go to the art room, and I couldn't be happier.

It was my third home, after all. Third because Luke's house.

I walked in, and was immedietly swept up in the smell of acrylic paint. Mrs. Dowen, the art teacher, was working on her own piece. Among the familiar juniors was Simon, a very tall friend of mine. When I say tall, I mean, Anthony [ew] tall. Simon looked up from his sketchbook and smiled. He waved me over to where he was sitting. Simon had black, curly hair and dark brown eyes. He was very attractive, I will not lie.

"Hey, Hazel!" He said as I sat down beside him.

"What's up?" I asked, looking at his sketch. It was a really good drawing of Molly Ringwald from "Pretty In Pink". "OKAY I LOVE THAT. THAT'S MY FAVORITE MOVIE." I said and he laughed.

"Thank you! I've been working on it for awhile." He said, as a light pink creeped onto his cheeks.

"But there's one flaw..." I said and he sighed. "Its not Duckie!"

"Oh!" He started laughing, then sighed of relief.

We made small talk for the rest of the period whilst he continued to sketch. Nearly 30 minutes in however, the bell sounded.

"Well, I'll see you later!" He said and I high fived him.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
Please don't kill me hehehe....

GETTING IN THAT HALLOWEEN SPIRIT BOiiiiiiiiiiSSSSSSSSS