°letting loose, in luke's book

Hazel'sPOV)

Well.

Looks like I'm going to a party.

I'm not necessarily worried or bothered by it. The part I'm worried about is that I'll say things that I'm not supposed to say, if I get drunk. I've never been drunk, but I've drank liquor.

I got my math quiz handed back, and a loose 'A+' was scribbled on the front. I smiled to myself, because I was proud of myself. Who isn't proud to get a 'A'?

Lunch rolled around, and I sat down at our usual table, and was soon acquainted by Luke and Andy.

"Freddie is finishing some stuff up at the library." Said Andy smiling a bit.

"So tonight it's just gonna be us four?" I asked, I'm pretty sure Amber is still sick, and as far as I'm concerned Leah wouldn't go to a party without her.

"Yeah, sadly. It would be cool if it was all of us." Said Luke and I shook my head.

"Oh, hey Freddie!" I said as he took a seat beside me.

"Wassup guys?" Asked Freddie. Luke sighed before replying.

"The sky, for heavens sake." Said like and he rubbed his eyes jokingly.

We all stifled a laugh as a girl I don't recognize came up to our table.

"Hey, uh, Luke?" She said and blushed a deep red.

"Hm?" Said Luke back.

"Do- do you wanna maybe hang at that party tonight?" She said turning a even deeper red.

"Hm, I'm actually gonna be hanging out with my friends, but sure, if they get too boring." He said and I elbowed him. He looked at me and smiled.

"Oh, okay." She said and scurried away.

"Whomst?" I said in a British accent.

"She's from science, her name is Bridgett." He said and I nodded.

"She seems nice." I said and he looked at me.

"She's annoying, actually." Said Luke and I gasped.

"Luke that's rude! And she seems like she has a crush on you." I said and winked. Luke rolled his eyes.

"More like obsessed." He said and I sighed.

"LoOsEn uP a BiT!" I said using voice cracks to imitate what he said.

"Haha, very funny." He said and threw a fry at me.

"I know, sometimes I feel like I'm funnier than Freddie. " I said and looked at him, whilst Freddie was in his own world.

"Yeah, no ones funnier than Freddie." Andy said and we all agreed. Freddie jus smiled slightly.

"Hey Fred, ya good?" I asked as I waved my hand infront of his face.

"Yeah, just thinking. " he said and looked at me. "Okay, fine, Luke said I should sing a song tonight."

"OH MY GOSH YES YOU HAVE TO YOU'RE GREAT!" I screamed earning some looks. Freddie's hand flew to cover my mouth.

"Jesus, just tell the Eskimos in Alaska why don't you." Said Andy.

"I will." I said and crossed my arms and Luke laughed.

"I'm not sure..." said Freddie.

"You should dude, we'll all be there to support you." Said Andy as he smiled, revealing his left dimple.

"Yeah!" Said Luke and I in unison.

Freddie laughed a little, and Andy laughed as well.

The bell rang, signaling that I had 3 classes left, TAG, French, and P.E.