Old Friends and Old Enemies

Start from the beginning

"Take mine. I grabbed the last one but I don't want it anymore," he said, offering you a fresh dango.

"Aww, Toshi-chan~ You know how to make a girl happy," you giggled and took the dango from him.

"It's getting pretty late," he said while watching the sunset.

"Yeah, it's almost 6:00 p.m. It was nice meeting you, Toshi-chan. I should start my walk home," you stood up but a pair of hands pulled you down into Shinsou's lap.

"I didn't mean to pull you down so aggressively. I can take you home, we can fit on my bike," his cheeks flushed as he scratched the back of his head.

"I don't want to trouble you, but if it's fine with you then okay!"

He went to the parking lot and returned with a black bike that had a deep violet seat. 'How will we both fit on that?' He sat more on the upper edge of the seat, giving you enough room to fit on the back edge. You sat down and held onto his waist tightly, breathing in the scent of lavender. 'His jacket smells so good.' You leaned your head on his back and he began to peddle. You gave him directions to your house that was less than a mile away as you watched the beautiful skies illuminate onto the metal of his bicycle.

After 7 minutes, you were in front of your house. You hopped off Shinsou's bike and thanked him for his generosity. Before he could leave, you gave him a warm hug. He was hesitant for a second, but you felt his arms wrap around your fragile figure, hugging you back. You shared your goodbyes with him and entered the house. There you saw Aizawa sitting on the couch and a wave of disappointment washed over his face. His eyes glinted with a red hue as he scowled. 'Shit, I can't use my quirk to get away.'

"So the supermarket took 5 hours to make dangos, (L/n) (F/n) ?" Oh boy.

PRESENT

Your eyes softly fluttered open, your long eyelashes batting your cheeks. Your eyes wandered around the room, which looked almost like a hospital room. You rubbed your eyes and sat up. 'What a fond memory that was,' you thought about your dream.

"You're finally awake! You were out for about an hour! Don't worry, I excused you from English class. I will let you leave when lunch begins," said the short elderly woman who was washing her hands.

"W-what? Where am I? Are you Recovery Girl?"

"Yep, that's me! You're in my office. Seems like you had a really bad migraine from losing control of your quirk, you need to be more careful," she lectured as she sat beside you.

"Ah, it's nice to meet you. Who brought me here?"

"Todoroki did, he seemed really worried which is really rare for somebody like him. He kept asking me if you were going to be alright and if he should stay to watch over you. You must mean a lot to him," she smiled as your face broke out into a crimson red blush.

"W...What? Really? He really did that for me?"

"Yes, why do you seem so embarrassed? Is he your boyfriend?"

You stammered and spat out, "BOYFRIEND? W-WHAT- I DON'T-"

"Ahhh young love... Oh! More visitors," she laughed and answered the door.

Aizawa and All Might stood in the doorway. All Might had distress written all over his face while Aizawa very worried, which was a shock to you since he appears so emotionless all the time. They took the seats beside your left arm.

"Young (L/n), are you feeling better?"

"Yes, I just... lost control. That's all," you smiled a bit.