Chapter 5 Mad! , Sad

Ariana Pov:

I woke up before everybody , but i know justin wasnt beside me he was on the floor between zendaya , an selena sleeping. i got jealous than realized that there just friends , nothing to it so i got over it.

I walked to the kitchen to make breakfast but u can tell that i was still mad because he rather hold my bestfriends instead of holding me. like im his girlfriend not them. i was done making breakfast i putted on the table an ran up stairs to cry because of him its some bull , i cant cut my self because i promised. I rather just die no one will love me i think justin has feeling for other gurls like my bestfriends but i need a break from all of this like the other day he didnt want to talk to me i was about to leave but i love him so damn much to leave him it will hurt. But i need a break i wrote a note on top of his desk an put it there.

Then i walked out the door woth my stuff in my hands going back to selena, zendayas aparment more like mine.

Justin Pov:

When i heard the front doir shut i woke up i saw i was on the floor with selena, zendaya oh shit. I looked on the couch ariana was gone. i looked at kitched she made breakfast but she not in here i checked every room in the house not there. i looked in my rokm an saw a note it was from ariana.

Dear justin,

I think we should take a break i need time , like a day ago we were giving each other the silent treatment an when wake up u are sleeping on floor with my best friends , u rather hold them then hold me probably because of my body.

Xoxo ariana.

I started to cry i just got back an she needs a break i love her so much i messed up i shouldnt be holding selena & zendaya i should be holding ariana my girlfriend.

Selena Pov:

i heard screaming an stuff getting smashed. i walked up stair to see who it was it was justin he was crying he looked hurt really bad . i saw pictures of him an ariana the only thing that wasnt smashed. I know y he is crying ariana probably left him. i walked over to justin an hugged him , i dont like him at all no feeling to be attached but i like him as a brother or a friend.

1hr later

I left justins house to go to mine i see stuff smash all over the place blood everything.

Ariana PoV:

When i walked in my old place i smashed stuff put knives through walls i cut my self like 12 timestime thing a mess. sooner of later i blacked out on the ground was there for like an hour bleeding to death.

Selena Pov:

I walked to the kitchen seeing lots of lots of blood. i looked down an saw her there just little by little dying i call 911. they came i called justin he didnt pick up. i went to his house bang on door telling him to open it the hell up. he come an open before he could say any thing i told him that ariana is slowly dying in the hospital. We hurried to the hospital. there were tons of people there they heard it on the news. if my bestfriend dies i wouldnt live with my self.

Justin Pov:

I walked in the hospital seeing lots an lots of people. i see this one girl she look like 3 months old she was a baby.

She were in ariana moms hands. i walked in the room an sat down next to ariana mom i went hold the baby she looks like ariana thats weird. when the doctor call my name i ran right to see my baby ari. she got lot of blood loss. i put a dymond ring on her finger because i love her very much she is my babygirl i will never ever love someone mush as i love u. i kissed ariana she kissed back i felt tear running down my eyes i cant stay mad at her. She open her eyes an saw me she told me that she loves me.

" Ariana will u marry me" i said.

" Justin i love u but there is something i have to tell u" she said.

" Yes wat do u need to tell me" i asked.

" Yes i will marry u but when u left last i was pregnant with your baby , i got pregnant with u was here i didnt tell u then 9 months later i gave birth to ur child she lives with my mom", she said. i was shocked at wat she said she has a child an it my baby this can ruin me but i dont care it my child my respondsiblity.

" So that was baby i was holding it was ours i will love if our baby comes an stay with us though", i said.

" Justin u mean stay with u, I cant stay with u because im dying i love u justin" she said. After wat she said the thing went off it was the dead line it said beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

A/n will ariana die an leave the baby with justin.