Chapter 4 The suprise

Ariana Pov:

Me & Justin is going to the studio because there some type of suprise.

I dont know wat the suprise is i didnt finish my album so lets just wait & see.

" Justin scooter said u know wat the suprise is wat is it plz tell me i will keep bugging u", i ask. But he didnt answer me he was probably playing the quiet game with me.

" Justin drew bieber answer me now" i yelled at him.

" U sound like my mom & shut up im not telling u" he yelled at me. i kept quiet , hes mad at me i know y also because of the razor thing if he want to play i will play also i can be mad at him because he left me last year with out saying bye so its his faught.

I pulled in the parking spot an walked in scooters studio an he told us to sit down we did an he said

" Ariana ur going on toor with justin but no funny business u here" scooter said.

" Ok thank u so much " i said excitedly

We walked back to the car we are still playing this game so on the way home it was peace an quiet it was nice until justin turned on the radio an my song problem came on. i started to laugh because he keeps flipping through channels they all have my song on it. Then he turned it off because he probably didnt want to here her voice.

Justin Pov :

Im ignoring ariana because she cut her self an im so mad at her because if she of died i wouldnt know wat to do with my life. But if i dont talk to her she is going to leave me an i love her to much for her to leave. We got home ariana walked up stairs right in my room an she brung suit cases to the guess room my eyes grew big i shouldve said something heres my chance now.

Ariana pov:

I walked in the house , then i went to justins room brung all my suit cases in the guess room & shut the door an locked it. ' if justin want to play games hes is going to lose me' i said to my self. I started to cry because he hates then all of a sudden i hear someone banging on my door.

" Ariana open up plz babygurl im sorry i ignored u i was mad i was trying to calm down so wouldnt take my temper out on u", he said on the other side of the door. i walked up the door he gives me a hug then he wipes away the tears. Justin comes an pick me up bridal style while heading down stairs.

"Justin lets have another movie night with friends" i say.

" Ok i will call ryan & chaz " he said.

" Alright i will call zendaya & selena " i said. We called them they said there coming over so we have to make snacks & get movies.

1 hr later -

" Justin people are here come on" i said walking to the door he comes running behind me putting his arms around waist. when we heard the door bell ring we opened it an there were are friends. We walked to the theater room with couches an we all sit on them except for me.

" Hey guys wat do guy want to watch ",i asked.

" Divergent" they all said. so put the movie in an played it i sat on the floor between selena legs & justins legs they were on the couch all of sudden justin pulled me up on his lap i put my head on his lap and the rest of my body on every one else. See i dont need a chair i will lay or sit on people.

2 hr later,

Everybody asleep selena & zendaya are on the floor, chaz & ryan are on the other couches , and me & justin are on the other he was out like alight so i started cuddling with him an fell asleep.

A/n the chapter will be coming soon.