Chapter 2 movie night

Ariana pov:

When i got home from the hospital. I feel like i want to throw up because of the nasty butt food. So when i got to the fridge. There was nothing in it.

" WHAT THE HELL SELENA AND ZENDAYA REALLY I GET HOME FROM THE DAMN HOSPITAL AN THERE IS NO FREAKING FOOD" i said.

" SORRY", they said.

" Wat ever i am going out bye guys"i said.

"Dont have to much fun" selena said.

"Dont do anything i wont do" zendaya said.

" Shut the hell up" i said when i walked out the door.

.....

Im so bored im going to call justin and yes hes like a back up .

When i called there was no answer. so i called another 4 times no answer.

Justin Pov:

When i got home for that not so good food hospital. I got in the shower then i was laying on my bed on twitter for like 20 minutes then some blocked number was calling i kept hanging up but when it kept ringing i answered

" Hey this is justins who is speaking", i said to the person on the other line.

" Hey justin its ariana grande" , she said sweetly to me.

" Hey ari can i ask u a question" i said.

" Yea sure" she said.

" Do u want to hang out " i say nervously.

" Yea sure why not " she laughed.

" Alright bye " we said at the same time.

I hanged up and just think how beautiful her laugh is and her voice.

She is beautiful in and out . When i hear the door bell ring i run down stairs. i open the door and saw the beautiful girl and the one and only ariana grande. i gave her a hug.

" Lets have a movie night with friends" i asked.

" Okay well lets call friends then get movies & can i stay the night here my roommates Selena, Zendaya are always in my fridge." she laughed. while looking at the house.

" Sure i dont mine", i said smiling at her.

So we went to the couch i was giving ariana a hug for like 1 hour.

When i was done we called friends but they all said they cant come because there sick or at work.

So me and ariana goes up stairs and cuddling on the bed.

When i was done cuddling ariana. i heard a little snore it was her. I got up and turn the shower on then went in. i heard the bathroom door shut so im guessing its ariana. When i turned around to water. i felt tiny arm around my body it was ariana.

" Ariana wat are u doing in hear"

" I couldnt sleep and u wasnt there so i heard water running and i knew it was u so i came in plz baby dont kick me out " she pleaded

" Im not going to kick u out and turn around so i can wash ur hair" i said

" Ok" she said.

When we got out of the shower ariana didnt want to put clothes on so we didnt but i put boxers on and she put panties on so it was equal but she didnt have a bra on.

" Justin u can lay on me idc and stop bein touchy im ur gf " she said. so i layed on her but she first put a taintop on because i was being to touchy.

" Ok babe but i want to hold u not lay on u " i said.

" Watever wat u do i dont giva crap wat u do im going to the guess room because ur annoying the crap of me" she cried.

" Baby im srry dont go" i pleaded. She left so followed her but she slammed the door in my face. " baby open up plzzzz"i cried. i felt tears going down my face.

She opened the door and jumped on me. i carried to our room and she slepted on my chest. All of a sudden she kept turning so i woke her up

"Baby are u alright " i said. "yea this casts is so uncomfortable" she said and she went to her leg and took it off. Her leg was the same as the other one didnt look broken? " ariana stand up"i said

" Ok " she said . She standed up and she didnt even say ow that mean her leg is better 'yay'.

Ariana pov;

I took my brace off and i standed up so i standed and it didnt hurt my leg is better i started walking around i didnt feel nothing now i can take my casts off yes. i jumped on justin and i just cuddled with him he was so happy.

" My baby dont have a casts on yay" justin said.

" I know " i said.

So i got up and turned the tv on and we still haved popcorn ( a/n they made it before they went ustairs.)Then i went on my phone and then justin threw popcorn at me i started chasing him but he was to fast so lost him. i ran out of breath my leg didnt hurt that was good. " Justin i cant breath " i said breathing heavily. I got water and i still was breathing heavily. i was about to pass out. " Plz Justin i cant breath im about to pass out" i yelled while crying.

" BOO" justin yell in my ear i almost had a heartattack. Then i grabbed my water than dumped it on him. " ARIANA im going to get u" he yelled jokily. i couldnt run any more i dropped to my knees and slowly felly to the floor " baby plz i cant run any more" i cried . He came running to me and he notice i was on the floor.

Justin pov:

I came running and saw arianay on the floor crying. I picked her up bridal style then i put her in bed we cuddled and then we went to sleep.

It was 10:30 am so i woke up ariana.

"Babe u have to wake me up now" she said. So i got up and she told me " forget u to". i turn the shower on she came running in the doors. We got in the shower and all i did was staring at her body the she said " take a picture it takes longer". but all of sudden ariana jumped on me and we were making out for awhile. then we got out.

Ariana povs:

I love justin i hope he dont leave me again because i wouldnt know wat to deal with my self . But i have to go home to get changed. This sucks but i probably i'll see him today or tomorrow.

"Aribaby can u live with me " said justin.

" OH MY GOSH YES"!!! i screamed with joy.

I ran up to him and kissed him and he kissed back.

" Can u promise me something ju-ju"i said while my eyes getting watery.

" Yes but baby u look like ur about to cry " he said with worried eyes.

" Promise that u wont leave me again by my self bc the year u was gone i was clueless wat to do. ju-ju i love u so much it will kill me if u leave or cheat but i know u wouldnt cheat but pleaze dont leave me" i cried really hard.

" Baby i promise i wont leave i am in love with u ariana" he said wiping my tears.

"Ok but one more thing promise were having a movie night with friends" i said.

" Ok i promise ur so cute when ur funny " he laughed.

A/N im udating soon for the next chapter.