Looking at them reminded you of yours. You put your bag down on the counter and went to the back of the store where the small bedroom is. You and Ryujin decorated a small room and turned it into a bedroom in case one of you felt tired or sick.

You got in the room and looked for your purple fluffy bunny slippers. You found it on the corner of the room and put them on after taking off your shoes.

You went outside the room before closing the door again. You walked towards the front of the shop and sat beside Ryujin. You put your hands on the table before cupping your face. You sighed and closed your eyes.

Ryujin peeked from her book and put it down after replacing the bookmark, "Is there something wrong?" she asked.

You just shook your head as you looked at her and flashed a smile, "Someone's moving in the empty unit beside mine. I'm just feeling anxious about it," you said.

"Why?"

You looked ahead towards the street that revealed through the glass door, "I just hope he meets all my expectations. A friendly guy who could deal with my bad habits. Someone who's understanding and helpful," you explained. "I just hope he's not the cocky, rude type of neighbor. Also not the type who doesn't know where his boundaries are.

Ryujin nodded before widening her eyes with a cheeky smile formed on her face, "Did you said he?" she asked, teasing you.

You scoffed, "Yes. I said he. Mrs. Jung said that it's a he,"

Ryujin wiggled her eyebrows that made you shook your head, "Someone's not going to be single any longer," she teased.

You just shook your head at your best friend before grabbing your phone from the bag and scrolled through your social media. You liked a few posts on your Instagram before turning your phone off.

"Oh! Some people told me that there's a new cafe down the streets. They said it will open tomorrow. Wanna go and grab something after work tomorrow?" she asked.

You gave her a smile and nodded, "Sure. It's been a while since we went out anyway," you said.

She giggled as she hit your shoulder playfully. You pretended that it hurts and blamed her. She just rolled her eyes as she continued reading her book.

You were about to check your phone again before hearing the bell on top of the door rang. You came to see a handsome boy walking in your store. You gave him a welcoming smile as he smiled back.

"Good morning," you cheered while admiring his features. No, you didn't fell for him, you just admired his features. "Is there any specific book you're looking for?"

He shooked his head, "Well, I'm-uh, My friend and I opened a cafe down the street," he said, a bit nervous.

You gave him a smile again before nodding your head, "I see. Well, welcome to the neighborhood! Don't feel hesitant to ask for help," you said. "Oh! I'm Song y/n," you said as you held out your hand.

He took your hand and shook it, "I'm Hwang Hyunjin," he said before glancing at Ryujin.

You turned your head to see your best friend, deeply into her book. You shook your head while Hyunjin chuckled. You slapped your best friend's thigh that made her flinched. She glared at you while you and Hyunjin laughed. She noticed the other and turned her head. She froze in her place as she saw one of the most beautiful people on earth.

"H-hi," she stuttered.

Hyunjin chuckled, "Hey! I'm Hwang Hyunjin," he introduced himself once again as he held out his hand.

Ryujin took it with her absurd smile, "I-I'm R-Ryujin," said Ryujin, more like she stuttered-again.

Hyunjin laughed and smiled, making his eyes squinted, "It's nice meeting both of you. I'm glad we'll open our cafe in a friendly neighborhood," he said.

"Our?" Ryujin asked.

Hyunjin nodded, "Me and my friend Felix. He just moved here from Australia,"

You widen your eyes a bit. Something about Australia reminds you of something. Ryujin and Hyunjin's conversation flew as you tried to find something about Australia. You dug into the deepest part of your mind but you couldn't seem to remember.

***

"How's that guy?" you asked Ryujin when it's about to close the shop.

"Hyunjin? He's not bad," Ryujin said quietly.

Your face formed a smirk while nudging Ryujin's arm, "I know you fell for him,"

Ryujin scoffed, "Like you'll fell for your neighbor?"

You hit her arm playfully while she laughed. Speaking of your new neighbor, you just got reminded that Mrs. Jung said that he's from Australia. That's why Australia rung on your mind. But there's something else about it that you forgot. You just can't seem to remember it... yet.

You turned all of the lights of the store off and went out. Ryujin was waiting when you got out and she locked the door of it.

"I'll see you tomorrow, okay? Be careful," she said as she gave you a hug.

You nodded as you hugged back, "You too. Bye!" you waved your hand as both of you parted ways.

You walked as you took out your phone and earphone. You plug in the earphone and blasted into your playlist full of Got7, Day6, and Twice. You hummed into the song as you bopped your head into the rhythm.

You remembered that you've run out of some supplies at your unit. You decided to make a stop at a convenience store near your apartment.

You went into the store and moved your feet towards the hallways. You grabbed a sack of flour, a bag of oil, a bag of frozen chicken, a bag of floor cleaner, and a few more things for your unit.

You walked towards the cashier once you got everything you need as you take your earphones off. The girl behind the counter gave you a smile as she started scanning your things. You noticed someone stood behind you as you wait for her to finish.

You can see his reflection from the metal shelf that has a bit of space that could reflect things. He wore had a black mask on with a black hoodie, black pair of jeans and black Converse. You could see that he dyed his hair into orange and have freckles spread across his features.

You gulped as his brown orbs caught yours in the reflection. You looked away, pretending to watch the girl scanned your things. You could hear him scoffed and that made you felt a little bit tensed.

"Is there anything more?" asked the girl as she finished scanning all your things.

You shook your head as you took out your wallet from your bag. You gave her your credit card and she proceeded the payment. She gave your credit card back and you put it back on its place. You shoved your wallet into your bag as she gave you two plastic bags.

You took it from her after saying your thanks. You turned your body around to go out of the store. Your eyes caught the guy's one last time before getting out of the store.

You sighed as you got out. You took out your banana milk from one of the plastic bags along with a straw. You poke the straw into the bottle of milk before walking away. You put your earphones on your left ear and jammed into the songs.

As you were walking, almost skipping, you heard footsteps from your right ear. You started to tensed up as you tried to walk faster without being suspicious. You took a turn and saw the same guy from before.

Thoughts started filling your mind. Who is he? What does he want? Why is he following you? Is he a stalker? What if he's an assassin? You tried to think positively like you always do but you can't. You're beyond terrified at the moment knowing the fact that someone's following you.

<><><>

kiha
21:14
28/09/2018

Edited
kiha,2019